Oracle is required for those new to Java
Click here to learn more
Writing Java applets and applications requires development tools such as JDK. The JDK contains the Java runtime environment, the Java compiler and the Java APIs. Getting started with Java is child's play for both beginners and experienced programmers.
Where can I download JDK?
To download the latest version of the Java Development Kit (JDK), click JDK Downloads.
Developers can find everything they need to know about Java technology, including documentation and training, on the Oracle Technology Network for Java Developers.
What if I'm a beginner in Java?
If you're just starting out with developing Java programs, see New to Java for useful information for beginners
How do I get Java certification?
With an Oracle Java certification, you prove your technical expertise, show professional commitment and motivation, for which employers are happy to pay a bonus. Oracle's Java technology training and certification options are industry-recognized and ensure you acquire the skills needed to efficiently solve an IT company's problems.
»Find out more about Java certification
Java Magazine, a bi-monthly, purely digital publication, is an important source of information on Java technology, the Java programming language and Java-based applications for people who use or want to use Java in their professional lives. It includes profiles of innovative Java applications, procedures for technical questions about Java, news from the Java community and information on new Java books, conferences and events.
Oracle Academy provides a comprehensive portfolio of software, curricula, hosted technology, teacher training, support, and certification resources for universities, colleges, technical high schools, and vocational schools. Teachers can easily integrate these resources into their computer science and business programs, ensuring that their students receive hands-on, future-oriented education before they start their careers. Oracle Academy supports more than 1.5 million students in 95 countries. Oracle Academy has now expanded its curricula to include Java. For more information, see Oracle Academy Java Programming.
- How many acres are in 200 pounds
- Can someone share a startup idea
- What is the weakest martial art
- Can cause cellulite in dog hair
- What are super delegates
- What technology is behind Cambly
- Why is most of the bottled water tap water
- How and why does the First World War matter
- Wants to kill Arya Tywin
- When will that be activated
- What is social media re-targeting
- Did Matthew Perry ever win an Emmy?
- Is it an illusion to feel stuck?
- Always removes Twitter inactive accounts
- What is the Ciprofloxacin HCl Market
- Fishermen have free time
- Your first love had four legs
- What does Glipizid do to the body?
- Who is mother of biology
- How do crowdfunding platforms procure their projects
- What's in your college bag
- Why do we say with all our hearts
- What's the fastest way to lose friends
- At what age do French people marry most?