Which tablet is best for whiteboarding?
Online whiteboard tools: Effective collaboration despite working from home
Working from home can have many advantages, but you can only get the most out of them if you use different tools. They ensure that you and your employees can work better together in the home office. These should not only support virtual work, but also increase productivity in the company. One of the tools that is particularly good for this is that Online whiteboard.
The online whiteboard is a digital version of the classic whiteboard - only better. Here you can create graphics and charts online, collect ideas and work with your employees regardless of location.
When is a digital whiteboard worthwhile?
The online whiteboard is especially useful if your company works a lot on graphics and collections of ideas. Instead of everyone creating these individually on their PC and then sharing them with the others, you can approach this process very easily: Independent of location and editable by everyone at any time.
In order to you use the knowledge of your employees optimally and are also effectively. Because your employees can expand, question or edit the graphics and ideas at any time, you will arrive at a good end result faster. Quasi like at a meeting or a discussion in the office, just without physical presence.
Do you want to benefit from the advantages of working together in the office despite working from home? Then the acquisition of a social intranet could be the solution for you and your employees!
What to look for in an online whiteboard
Since even a simple doodle app can be used as a whiteboard, you should consider a few things so that your whiteboard online is worthwhile for you and your company:
- Unlimited number of boards: Enough space for all your ideas and graphics
- Collaboration features: Cloud apps for easy collaboration regardless of the location of the participants
- attach files: Attached links, images and files make it easier to understand
- Files export: It must be possible to send and export the whiteboard for a presentation
Your whiteboard should definitely have these features so that you and your employees efficient and understandable for everyone involved can work.
The 14 best whiteboard providers online
There are many different providers for the whiteboard online. So that you don't have to search the whole internet, you can find it here the currently best providers for the online whiteboard.
Collaboard is a versatile whiteboard tool. You can use it for brainstorming, planning, organization, UX design & research and a lot more. The specialty lies in the high data protection requirements. As a Swiss company, the contents of the whiteboards are stored with a high level of data security in Switzerland and Germany.
When working with Collaboard, the focus is on teamwork. Here you can use the unlimited whiteboard to work with maps, text, images and more visually from different locations. The collaboration takes place in real time.
- Multi-user and real-time collaboration
- Limitless canvas
- Clear management of documents
- Freehand drawing function
To use Microsoft's online whiteboard, you have to Office 365 for your company. Then you and your employees only have to download the Microsoft Whiteboard app and activate it. Then it can go. You have these features with the Microsoft whiteboard:
- Canvases optimized for pen, touchscreen and keyboard
- Compatible with: smartphone, tablet, PC
- Available for Windows and iOS
- Automatic storage in the cloud
- Price: From € 99 per year (price of the Office 365 program, which includes the whiteboard)
With Miro you have an online whiteboard tool at hand that particularly suitable for working in a team.
- Joint real-time work on the boards is possible
- Boards infinitely expandable
- Integration with Google, Slack, Dropbox, Microsoft Teams and many more.
- Export of the boards with high resolution
- Security measures can be expanded as required
- Pricing: 1 user free, 5+ users $ 8 per user per month; 20+ users $ 16 monthly per user
Limnu is a provider whose service you can use very intuitively and without much training time. He was especially for teams developed.
- Board organization: search, sort and edit
- Unlimited number of boards
- Lots of extra features that make brainstorming easier
- Shared video chat
- App and browser function
- Individual approval for each employee
- Slack integration
- Price: Free to $ 8 per user per month
Sketchboard was also specially developed for teams. It is rather simple in its execution and works well if you are primary Mind maps create and Ideas would like to work out with your team.
- Over 400 sketch templates
- Integration with Slack, GitHub, Google Drive
- Export to PDF and SVG
- 500MG to 1GB memory
- Price: $ 7 for 1 user up to $ 45 for 5 users per month
InVision Freehand is up fast, uncomplicated work specialized. The application is very intuitive and immediately makes your work easier for you and your team.
- Freehand work for quick sketching
- Notifications of changes and updates to the boards by other members
- Access to the latest and all previous board versions
- Compatible with Slack, Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, Trello, Basecamp and many more.
- App available
- Price: 1 board free, “Professional” version: Unlimited number of boards for $ 25 per month
Stormboard especially respects those Data securitythat you share with others in the form of boards. These are transmitted via a 256 bit SSL internet connection.
- Large selection of board templates
- Compatible with smartphone (Android & iOS), tablet and PC
- Extra functions: sorting, summarizing ideas across boards and much more.
- Team organization: deadlines, assignment of tasks, reminders, etc.
- Export to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Can be integrated into Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Trello, Google Sheets and much more.
- Price: Business: $ 10 per user per month
Conceptboard is particularly suitable for larger, complex whiteboards, for example for the areas of marketing, product development, brainstorming, workshops and much more.
- Unlimited number of boards
- Unlimited number of projects
- Min. 500MG to 1TG storage space
- Access possible from any device
- Price: Free up to € 8 per user per month
Whiteboard Fox is a simple tool with which you can easily work on ideas and boards with your employees via the browser. This is a Basic version without extra features.
- Share and access the boards via email link
- Synchronization within seconds
- Particularly suitable for tablets
- Price: free
You can MURAL quick and easy when working remotely use. This provider also specializes in teams.
- Search and filter functions
- Workshops and courses for a more effective use of the tool
- Direct import of OneDrive files possible
- Price: $ 12 to $ 20 monthly per user
Ziteboard is an online whiteboard provider that makes the service available to you via a website instead of an app. However, Ziteboard is primarily aimed at students and teachers - although it is also suitable for companies.
- Easily upload PDFs and images
- Integrated chat for exchanging ideas with colleagues
- Export function: Send canvases in PNG, SVG and PDF format
- Available for Google Chrome and Safari
- Compatible with WordPress too
- Price: Free up to $ 85 per year, depending on what you expect from Ziteboard
NoteBookCast is a good small business solution as it is limited to up to ten participants is.
- Easy writing and drawing
- Integrated chat function
- No apps or downloads needed
- Compatible with: smartphone, tablet, PC, Apple and Android devices
Deskle is a collaboration tool for locally distributed teams. A special feature is that all participants can see each other on the whiteboard in real time and interact with each other. Joint actions such as brainstorming, project planning and much more can then be visualized on the online whiteboard.
- Real-time interaction with team colleagues
- Suitable for creative use cases
- Numerous templates available
- No download required
Milanote offers a whiteboard tool that is especially good for creative teams who are brainstorming to solve problems. Thanks to the intuitive drag-and-drop function, with which images, videos, links and much more. can be easily placed, the whiteboard tool is more like a canvas than a screen application.
- Different templates for different objects
- Share information and documents with one click
- Storage in the cloud
- PDF download function
- What is the atomic number of neptunium
- How can I catch a cat
- What is Artificial Intelligence from top to bottom
- Is there an adoption for adults in the Philippines?
- Does the SAP job include travel
- Which subatomic particle is the lightest
- Why can't I be happy 2
- What role do synergies play
- When does no contact end
- Where can we use RO reject water
- What is a v-string thong
- Fast payments are closer
- Why are good countries often in crisis?
- How life coaches fool people
- Like the Indian Air Force JOSHH
- What are the Symptoms of AIDS HIV
- AIIMS is difficult
- Why are ceilings always painted white
- What is the need for garnet rays
- Which goals really impress employers
- What a secret to a fulfilled life
- What is the best THC cartridge
- Why does flying cost so much
- What countries have royal people