Why is shampoo bad for curly hair
Curls: This is how you care for your natural curls
Anyone with natural curls knows that curly hair requires a lot of care and is often unruly. We'll tell you why corkscrew curls and natural waves need more attention and how you can conjure up silky curls with the right care from a dry natural curl.
Good things don't always have to be expensive: Moisturizing shampoos, which provide the hair with moisture up to the tips thanks to rich mango pulp or aloe vera extracts, are available in drugstores for little money. Our tip: So that your natural curls are not weighed down, you should first (!) Use conditioner and then shampoo.
Maintain curls properly
Even if many women with natural curls want nothing more than straight, silky hair - be proud of your curls! With the right care for curls, even the frizziest natural curls will be tamed. The fact is: curly hair is often drier and more brittle than straight hair. The reason for this is the sebum supply. Since curls are not as close to the scalp, the hair is less supplied with sebum. Care for curly hair is therefore extremely important. Massage your hair at least once a week with a repair cure - especially in winter when the heating ensures very dry air. Detangling oils ensure more shine and healthy hair - thanks to the better combability, the covering cuticle of the hair is less attacked.
Click here for the ultimate hair care guide
After washing, dry the hair gently with a towel and carefully detangle it with a comb. You shouldn't comb natural curls with a brush, as this confuses the curls even faster. In addition, the brush strokes separate the individual curls so that the curls no longer fall nicely afterwards. Our recommendation: Run through your hair with a coarse-toothed comb or your fingers. To make combing a little easier, it is advisable to apply a leave-in spray treatment beforehand.
- Where can I get a free ISBN?
- In theory, cows could drink their own milk
- What's the worst place to bury treasure
- Are you 84 years old
- What is the function of pinky toe
- What are bridesmaid gift options
- Which generally accepted theory has recently been refuted?
- What are some examples of white cheese
- What exactly is the absolute temperature scale
- Why do we use microprocessors
- Is Sharbat business required fssai
- What is Milo Yiannopoulos doing now
- Can we see our future through technology
- Is print marketing better than digital marketing
- What are the departments under Cognizant Security
- Have you ever visited Cairo?
- What corporate email hosting does Quora use
- Why do doors creak in winter
- Love to argue
- Why would someone have a gas mask
- What are some frameworks for VR development
- What is the command execution cycle
- Have dramatic home decor
- What percentage of the Jews are Kohanim?