How do aromatherapy diffusers work
Essential Oils Diffuser:
what should be considered when choosing?
Essential oils are plant essences with relaxing, clarifying or even revitalizing properties. To take advantage of their benefits at home, you can distribute the oils in the air. Here is a guide to choosing the right essential oil diffuser model, how to use it, and which oils to choose.
What is an Essential Oil Diffuser?
A diffuser for essential oils, also called Aromatherapy diffuser is a device for dispersing essential oils in the air in your home. There are different systems for oil diffusion. The first were initially developed for therapeutic purposes. This method of using essential oils for their health benefits is known as aromatherapy. It is part of phytotherapy, herbal medicine with natural active ingredients.
How does an aromatherapy diffuser work?
There are devices with different diffusion methods:
The Diffuser for essential oils with atomization works via a motor that emits vibrations. With it, the molecules are separated from the oils and distributed in the air in the form of fine particles. He has a power regulator.
A Aromatherapy diffuser with heat function works by means of a heat source that is located under the container with the essential oils. It is generally a flame (candle) that heats the oils and thus promotes their diffusion. There are also certain models with less heat generated by electricity.
The diffuser with ventilation works with a cold air system, similar to a switched on fan. The essential oils are moved by a more or less strong air current via light ventilation and distributed in the air.
The aroma diffuser for essential oils with nebulization works via a so-called "cold" system. This converts essential oils into a light mist. A draft of cold air is activated over the oil so that it is transformed into fine droplets and distributed in the air. This makes the air less dry.
Which diffuser model should you choose?
There are several criteria to consider when choosing the model of diffuser for essential oils:
The diffusion process
Aroma diffusers that work via a cooling system (nebulization, ventilation) have the advantage of not changing the quality of essential oils; these remain intact during the diffusion process. Heat diffusers, for their part, have the advantage of not making any noise, in contrast to atomizer or, above all, nebulization diffusers, which "crackle" easily. They are also the most affordable and very easy to care for. In return, they heat the oils, which lose some of their quality.
The diffusion surface
The second most important criterion to consider is the area covered by a Aromatherapy diffuser is covered. This parameter allows the price and size of the diffuser to vary: a smaller diffuser covers a smaller area than a larger diffuser. The Aroma diffuser with fogging function are the most complex and cover the largest areas. The area covered is in m2 dimensioned and is indicated on the product. For a bedroom or a living studio, for example, a diffuser that is 15 m2 covers, sufficient. Conversely, a larger area (25 m2) to prefer.
The format (rechargeable, mobile)
Some diffusers are offered in a smaller and mobile format. You can take them with you anywhere (when traveling, in the office, etc.). They are practical and inexpensive, but only cover a smaller area. Rechargeable diffusers have the advantage that they can be moved wirelessly and within easy reach in a room without a socket.
The design (materials, shape)
Each diffuser is different, they come in different materials: wood, steel, plastic, etc. This is mainly a matter of taste, although it should be noted that diffusers made of wood are generally more robust than ceramic or glass diffusers, for example in the event of an impact. Also, be sure to choose a model that limits the diffuser from getting dirty, as debris can clog the diffusion opening.
What occasions should an essential oil diffuser be used on at home?
Diffusion of oils can be beneficial to your health in several ways:
- You can choose to use essential oils in your interiors as a preventative measure. In this case, a mixture of tonic essential oils can be used, for example, before the onset of the cold season.
- You can choose clarifying essential oils to purify the air to treat a symptom, such as breathing difficulties due to a blocked nose or congested bronchi. Also, eucalyptus, rosemary, or mint can help you breathe better.
- In the event of a lack of energy or a cold, you can also distribute tonic oils, for example from citrus fruits or peppermint, which can also have an invigorating effect on your body.
Orange essential oil, the most popular essence
Did you know? Orange essential oil is the most widely produced oil in the world at more than 50,000 tons per year. The following places occupy the essential mint oil and the lemon oil.
How do you use an essential oil diffuser?
The ideal location
With regard to the use of an oil diffuser, you should first know that it must not be placed in your immediate vicinity. Therefore, do not place it on a bedside table, desk or dining table. Prefer a shelf or side table in a slightly lower position than you. Also, be careful not to place it on a piece of furniture with an edge that is too close to the top as water vapor will escape.
The diffusion time
Under no circumstances should an aroma diffuser be used continuously. It is a device for using strong plant extracts that should be operated for a maximum of 20 minutes. A few drops (usually 4 to 8) are also sufficient for one application. And finally: never leave a diffuser running in the nursery or while you sleep.
An essential oil diffuser is an aromatherapy device that should be used occasionally at home, as a preventive measure, or to treat a symptom (sore throat, nasal congestion, etc.). It makes it possible to benefit from the benefits of plants that are distributed in the air using various methods.
The 3 Most Important Aroma Diffuser Facts To Remember:
- There are different diffusion processes.
- Essential oils can be used for preventive or curative purposes.
- An essential oil diffuser must be used under certain conditions: Oils are natural but powerful products.
- Why is Alan Dershowitz so pro Trump
- How not to hurt a baby
- Has stopped making Tata Nano
- Why do hydrocolloid bandages help with acne
- What actually happens in a spa
- You can ignore your strategy
- What is a good book supposed to do
- What is the 5 concentration of NaOH
- What is Split Dollar Life Insurance
- What is something you fake every day
- Does stuttering affect kissing
- How good is HBO's follower
- How do I kill a spider
- Why should I be a doctor
- What is Dwight Yoakam's most successful song
- Where to buy ARDR and BMC
- What motivates
- Ben Shapiro is rich
- What are NOR and NAND gates
- Is cryogenics a scam
- What does the word sarcasm mean
- What is a motor protection
- What are some hippie names for dogs
- Is the traveler's diarrhea contagious