Kill Superman Why or why not
Why does Lex Luthor want Batman dead?
Lex doesn't actually want to kill Batman - he wants to kill Superman.
Everything Lex Luthor in Batman V Superman want to do : Dawn of Justice is to kill Superman fearing that a man as powerful as Superman will one day become some kind of dictator and use his god-like powers to take over the world.
Lex forces Superman to fight Batman by taking Martha Kent hostage, hoping that Batman will use the Kryptonite he stole from Lex to kill Superman - which almost happens.
It's worth noting that Lex has been luring the two into battle for a while now and has launched a series of events that lead Bruce Wayne / Batman to the same conclusion as Lex - that Superman is too dangerous to live.
As such, Batman is nothing more than a pawn in the game Lex Luthor plays.
Dr. R Dizzle
- Why didn't Jews build many temples?
- What is the story of Kahlua schnapps
- What type is my cat
- What is an invalid law
- What music songs are popular
- Why do so many traders fail
- How can I get started with CodeIgniter
- What are some great new mobile apps
- Is the Rapid City Regional Hospital good
- What countries have royal people
- Which Indian River has the most water
- Is Armenia part of the United States
- How good is XIME Kochi
- What is an aviation mechanic
- What is the atomic number of neptunium
- Cats know when to hurt you
- What political party was Winston Churchill in
- How do I kill excessive sleeping habits
- How do we get rid of the caste system
- Is the substitution effect positive or negative
- What is SEO unfriendly url
- Music students do better at math
- Is disease called SLE is curable
- There were Islamic Marxists