In physics what is momentum
Momentum and momentum set
|Realschule curriculum plus||(I)||7/10|
|(II + III)||8/10|
|high school||current curriculum||7|
Download 154 MB (right click)
Download 4.6 MB (right mouse click)
If the video is shown in daylight with the help of a projector, the brightness and contrast should be set in the projector menu so that the measured values can be seen in the video.
Notes on implementation
When setting up the experiment, the video shows small green paper tubes around the thread and red spots of glue on the thread. They do not actually serve the purpose of the experiment, but are only intended to make the thin thread recognizable. They were therefore omitted when the experiment was repeated.
Attaching the threads is quite a nuisance; For the lesson, it is a good idea to prepare a number of threads in advance. You can also cut the thread with sharp scissors.
The experiment was carried out with the Cassy data acquisition system. The measurement files used are available for download here (right mouse click).
The runway must be adjusted reasonably precisely in order to avoid excessive deviations in the measured values. The trolleys may have to be stopped at the end of the taxiway to prevent them from rolling through the light barriers a second time.
The introduction of the impulse and the formulation of the impulse theorem are often deductive. One starts with Newton's third axiom under the assumption of constant acceleration. By rearranging this equation one then obtains momentum and momentum set, whereby the product of mass and speed is defined as momentum.
If you want to proceed inductively, the above experiment can be used. If the mass of the carriages is varied, the students can see that the product of mass and speed is constant. So one gets the momentum definition and momentum set from the experiment at the same time. Here there is also the possibility of going into the nature of conserved quantities.
With the introduction of the curriculum plus in grade 7, the effect of forces with the relationship F · Δt = m · Δv is to be discussed. The definition of the impulse is essentially on the right-hand side, so that there is a good opportunity to link it to the mechanics of the 7th grade.
Further material and links
Elastic shock pushing mass larger
Download, 154 MB
Download, 13 MB
Download, 2.8 MB
Elastic shock impacting mass smaller
Download, 150 MB
Download, 13 MB
Download, 2.8 MB
- When will people stop testing on animals?
- In every religion everyone sees God
- What does a crawler do for you
- What famous place in Bangalore
- What is the best deal for direct television
- Why do people think after doing something
- Howdymodi was an election campaign for Trump
- What are the main characteristics of softwood
- What are Applications of the Elo Rating System
- Which websites are good sources for parables
- Helps cello play the piano
- How common is depression in UPenn students
- Who was Arjun's favorite son
- Why do people stop being atheists
- How do I fight the middle-aged crisis
- What little known religion do you follow
- When were chloroplasts discovered?
- Which three factions have 1 2
- What binds rubber to concrete
- How can I publish my photos
- How is Nowruz usually celebrated in Afghanistan
- Papaya is an incomplete flower
- Lobbying Which companies do not have lobbyists?
- At what age do French people marry most?
- What is the Russian word for comprehensive
- How is baby food made
- How would a planet orbit two stars
- How do psychopaths deal with grief
- What does the 11th amendment say?
- How often do people buy auto accessories online
- How does Tableau compare to Excel
- What is a signal wire
- Why do so many people have Facebook