What is the history of monopoly
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The term "monopoly" comes from the Greek. Translated, the word means "privilege", "sole claim" and "sole sale". One speaks of a "monopoly" when a dealer, a company or a manufacturer acts as the sole seller of a product or a service. The seller then has a monopoly. The sole seller thus has great power.
If only there was a bicycle dealer ...
Let's say there is only one company in the country that sells bicycles. This could freely determine the prices for bicycles. You don't have to fear any competition. Because there is a risk that such a monopoly position will be exploited, there are legal provisions in Germany against it. But there are also monopolies that are wanted. In some cases, you specifically want that there is only one person or only one institution that can determine.
- The band Heart is still touring
- Why should wind turbines be placed high
- How can I combine academics and football
- What is the SDA airport
- Networking is difficult
- What happens when a Scorpio is mad
- What are the examples of Egypt fairy tales
- Self-centered people are always narcissists
- What was the hurricane that hit Texas
- What was the glory of God like?
- How are editing and formatting different
- What is Kalarippayattu
- What are the advantages of a large military
- How busy is Blackpink
- How big are nuclear fuel rods
- How much can we rely on math
- What are the characteristics of a vacuole
- What is homology modeling
- What role does water play
- Are you an anarchist
- Why did Barca lose to Liverpool
- Who Owns Pokemon
- Why is Turkey suppressing the Kurdish communities?
- How do I choose my roommate
- Is Shadowsocks safe
- Do you have a brother named Newman
- What are some full-length porn sites
- Is Miss Saigon Original
- BTS get a lot of hatred
- What is forward bias
- What is a basic resume
- Which is better RGPV or DAVV
- What are the most frequently asked questions in life
- How has econometrics helped you