What are the problems with breadcrumbs
Also, do you always admire your grandma's or the restaurant's perfect schnitzel while yours are half falling apart? Then you need to know this tip.
- Schnitzel are a favorite dish for many Germans.
- The breaded pork is crispy, juicy and the epitome of home cooking.
- But it also likes to cause "trouble" ...
If you want to bread and fry schnitzel yourself, you often encounter a problem: The breading does not stick to the meat properly. It either loosens in the frying pan when turning the schnitzel, or at the latest when serving, and leaves a sad picture.
This is why the breading does not stick to the schnitzel
The breading for a classic schnitzel consists of beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. So that these components adhere well to the meat can you need to do it a little to prepare:
- After plating, dry the schnitzel thoroughly with kitchen paper and season with salt and pepper.
- Then place plenty of flour * on a flat plate and turn the meat in it. Make sure you don't forget the edges.
The egg and breadcrumbs now hold much better on this "primer":
- First turn the schnitzel in the beaten eggs (salt them a little) until it is completely covered, so no dry spots can be seen.
- Then turn it just as carefully in the breadcrumbs and press firmly. You can carefully tap off the excess.
- Then immediately fry the schnitzel in plenty of clarified butter. The breading will hold securely.
Also delicious: Star chefs reveal - this is how you can create the perfect Wiener Schnitzel
A delicious tip makes the schnitzel coating even more durable
If you're a big fan of crispy breading, then this is it this tip is ideal For you: Prepare the schnitzel as usual, but a few hours before the actual roasting, so the breading has time to sit a little. Before going into the pan, turn the breaded schnitzel again in egg and breadcrumbs and then fry directly. These double breading is particularly crispy and tasty, but be careful: this tip is particularly suitable for schnitzel that is not too flat, otherwise the ratio between meat and breading will not be right.
And finally, an extra tip: If the children eat with you, you can use the leftover egg, breadcrumbs and a little salt and pepper to make small patties and bake them with the schnitzel. These "Kinderschnitzel" are a big hit with the little ones.
Also read: This simple trick makes meatballs especially crispy and tasty
* Merkur.de is part of the nationwide Ippen-Digital editors network.
- Is the dark film universe dead
- What decisions did Achilles make
- Does astrology have a science behind it
- Exists happily to the end
- What is the difference between SeatGeek and StubHub
- Why are BREXIT summits important
- What is Form I 212
- How do cross-platform games work
- What is the future of LinkedIn groups
- What is the valley in California
- Can I chant the Hanuman Gayatri mantra
- Do you like shopping e
- How to win a witch hunt
- How does a tiltable steering column work
- Which websites are good sources for parables
- Why are the most beautiful girls so rude
- What is it like to be emotionally lost
- The clinking of the guitar depends on the muscle memory
- Even a child can learn to share
- How much is an ampere in volts
- Strongly Fairy Tail is Irene Belserion
- Why does the United States include China
- What is the wavelength of the sound
- What's your rating of Palantir Technologies
- What are the 3 levels of acceleration
- What is a Cracker Substitute
- The typhoid vaccine confers lifelong immunity
- What game is Castlevania Netflix based on
- What is the driving torque
- Who invented the UDL
- What is David Ruffin's most successful song
- Are Bollywood actresses virgins
- Why is the enlightenment time important
- What kind of breast do you like