How do I read these psychic signs
Emotional stressful situations
Everyone reacts differently to life crises. Some people develop severe mental health problems. We support you to deal better with emotional stress.
When the psychic strength is no longer sufficient
Life crises such as separation, grief, burnout and workplace conflicts can lead to considerable emotional stress. Especially if this lasts longer, there is a risk of psychological problems, up to and including serious complaints with disease value. Mental stress often restricts the ability of those affected to act and the level of suffering is high.
Effects and Symptoms
Mental stress affects everyone differently. Restlessness and mood swings are common. Mental stress can also lead to significant, persistent and psychological disorders that require treatment, such as
- sleep disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- psychosomatic pain disorders
- so-called somatization disorders (physical symptoms with psychological causes)
Many people first try to come to terms with the symptoms themselves. For example, by initially ignoring them or suppressing them with addictive substances such as alcohol or drugs. Such self-treatment of emotional stress, however, in many cases aggravates the underlying disease.
Emotional stress: everyone reacts differently
In some people, the psychological resilience is no longer sufficient to cope with emotional stress. Experts refer to the ability to deal with difficult life situations as resilience. This is different for each of us. Life experiences and the social environment play a role, but also biological aspects.
An event can, for example, lead to severe emotional stress if it shows parallels to previous crises - even if the current event does not seem serious at first sight. Often we are not aware of such similarities. But we experience that we are doing badly and that we simply cannot cope with certain situations. Many blame themselves for this.
In addition to life crises in the private and professional area that lead to emotional stress, there are also outlined, severe, short or long-term stresses - traumatic experiences such as experiences of violence or natural disasters.
Such stress leaves almost everyone with severe mental disorders. These are known as acute stress reactions or post-traumatic stress disorders.
For the treatment of such acutely triggered diseases, we recommend special psychotraumatological centers.
However, there are also people who initially cope after serious life experiences, but who later suffer from psychological problems such as anxiety disorders, depression or pain disorders. We treat such so-called trauma-related disorders in our clinic.
The basis of our treatment for mental stress is a comprehensive diagnosis:
- Psychosomatic-psychiatric anamnesis discussion
- Psychometric testing procedures
- Clinical physical examination
- Clinical apparatus-based examinations
- Stress diagnostics
- Consultative examinations
How we treat mental stress
We rely on resource-oriented treatment. Our team supports the patient in using their emotional and intellectual abilities and strengths in order to better deal with emotional stress.
Prevention is particularly important: How can I stay mentally healthy in the long term?
We adapt the therapy program to each patient. On the plan are, for example
- Is Montenegrin really a language
- Who was the first nabi in Islam
- Which team should I bet tomorrow
- Who is better Shawn Michaels or Triple H.
- Fear can make you apathetic
- Which is the top startup in Bangalore
- Can users be trusted on Quora
- Is the market economy detrimental to developing countries
- What are some lies that programmers tell themselves
- What are some beginner logic puzzles
- What are the departments under Cognizant Security
- What is the valley in California
- Should I learn how to read music
- What makes Venezuela famous
- Why is moonshine legal in Tennessee
- How do Shimano clipless pedals work
- Why am I so unlucky in poker?
- Why do so many people have Facebook
- Why is defibrillation important
- Is it possible to fly standing up?
- Disney characters have autistic traits
- Is Kleenex branded fabric really the best
- What is the eye of the hurricane
- What you can't believe is popular
- Why don't they legalize cannabis
- Who are Cipla's competitors
- What makes Morgoth a good villain
- Appendicitis is fatal
- How does flossing help your bad breath
- YOU accept a preliminary stamp sheet
- Shrimp have blood
- How do I balance my emotions
- What is organic chemistry in a nutshell
- What are some security hacks for girls