What is your definition of sneakers
Part of speech: noun, (male)Cases:
- Nominative: singular Sneaker; Plural sneakers
- Genitive: singular Sneaker; Plural sneakers
- Dative: singular Sneaker; Plural Sneakers
- Accusative: singular Sneaker; Plural sneakers
- Gymnastic | shoe, Plural: Sneakers | shoes
- IPA: [ˈTʊʁnˌʃuː]
- 1) colloquial Footwear that is suitable for indoor sports
- 2) Footwear that is suitable for performing gymnastics
- Determinative compound from the root of the verb do gymnastics and the noun shoe
- 1) sports shoe
- 2) exercise shoe
- 1) Joschka Fischer was born in Sneakers sworn in.
- 1) “Instead of the sneakers I only wore the ugly, but airy and comfortable trekking sandals on my feet. "
- 1) “Sven got up and poked the tip of his for a while Sneakers in sand."
- 1) “The holey ones sneakers on his feet look familiar to me. "
- fit as a fiddle
- English: 1) sneaker
- French: 1) baskets
- Italian: 1) scarpa da ginnastica
- Luxembourgish: 1) Sluggish gymnastics (Female), Gymnastics (male)
- Swedish: gymnastics (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) zapatilla de deporte
- Hungarian: 1) tornacipő
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The strict dress code of Lufthansa is lifted for one day - partially. Next Friday are sneakers allowed.“
Epoch Times, Aug. 19, 2018
„Adidas brings to the finale of the cult series sneakers on the market. So you can approach the series highlight with the right footwear.“
Today.at, December 28, 2018
„A collector has for 99 sneakers paid around 850,000 francs. There are many rarities among the sneakers.“
20 minutes, July 22, 2019
„Cleaning white sneakers: With these tips, your sneakers bright white again! Victoria.Smith Wednesday, July 10, 2019 11:04 am Cleaning white sneakers is very easy.“
Jolie, July 10, 2019
„Auto and airplane parts, houses and bridges, sneakers and turbines - all of this comes from the 3D printer. 2019 could be the year that brings the revolutionary process the breakthrough.“
Spiegel Online, January 01, 2019
„Its noticeable sneakers have become the undoing of a suspected mugger in the Offenbach district.“
GMX, January 03, 2020
„Which sneakers are the best to escape from the police? Olga Deksnis tells of stormy times in Minsk.“
TAZ, October 03, 2020
„A visit to the disco or a concert and the loved ones sneakers look to be forgotten.“
stern.de, September 27, 2020
„Who his sneakers washing them regularly in the washing machine after exercising will not benefit you for long. There are other ways to get the shoes clean.“
Blick Online, April 27, 2020
„It sounds crazy: a couple worn out sneakers by Michael Jordan fetched a record price at an auction in New York.“
Day 24, May 18, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "sneakers":
bring someone around the corner:… Bringing a route Examples of use: 1) In some slums you are brought around the corner for a pair of sneakers that are too chic. Translations to English: to bump someone off ...
rubber: ... natural rubber 2) eraser 3) American: rubber overshoe britsch: sneakers 4) rubber, Parisian, condom 5) rub, polisher 6) masseuse, masseur 7) rubbing gear ...
Sneaker: Turnschuh (German) Part of Speech: Noun, (male) Cases: Nominative: Singular the Turnschuh; Plural sneakers Genitive: sneaker singular; Majority of sneakers dative: singular ...
to blot out: ... 1) flip off, run off, wear out, leak, expand Examples of use: 1) He has worn out his sneakers completely and could now slowly buy new ones ...
Yarmulke: ... he grew his hair longer, and he bought black jeans, sneakers and a baseball cap for his trips into town. "1)" * Yarmulke [calf]: (yidd .; Polish. ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Sneakers" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Turnschuhe/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a comment. You can add application examples or hints on the use of the term "sneakers" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Sneakers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Turn | schu | hen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtʊʁnˌʃuːən]…
Sneaker (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Turnschuhs Hyphenation: Turn | schu | hes Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Sneakers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Turnschuhes Hyphenation: Turn | schuhs Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Turnspit Dog (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Turnspit Dog; Plural Turnspit Dogs genitive: ...
Turnspit Dogs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Turn | spit Dogs Grammatical features: nominative plural of…
Gymnasiums (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Turn | sä | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtʊʁnˌsɛːlə]…
Gymnasiums (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Turn | sä | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtʊʁnˌsɛːlən]…
Rotation (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular turnus; Plural rotations genitive: singular ...
Regular doctor (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular turnus doctor; Majority of regular doctors Genitive: ...
- Why are carpets bad
- What is function in Java
- How are girls doing at USICT
- Why are students so vulgar
- How can there be 99 humidity
- What should violin strings be tuned to?
- What is considered to be the San Francisco Bay Area
- What makes old historical objects so fascinating
- What's your favorite replacements album
- Are elephants ancestors of mammoths
- One database can query another database
- How do I start using Bitcoin
- BDS is tough
- Would nuclear-powered spaceships be a solution?
- Why is bear hunting legal?
- How does flossing help your bad breath
- Where can I see the Premier League live
- Who pioneered the new wave genre
- YOU accept a preliminary stamp sheet
- Is there such a thing as luck in exams
- Why is 31 considered prime
- What are some patterns in critical thinking
- How do animals show love?
- How does student loan forgiveness work
- What is the English Bible
- Coca Cola was bought out
- Is the preparation for GATE CSE worthy enough?
- What makes a circular object roll?
- Who is better than Neymar messi
- What is the Brasilia University Institute
- Lobbying Which companies do not have lobbyists?
- Is homework important or study
- How is cobalt bromide used in medicine