What causes yellow nails from nail polish
For those who pay attention to a well-groomed appearance, yellowed nails are a real horror. You can find out here how you can tell whether there is a disease behind it.
When the temperatures rise, many people use pumice stone and callus cream again - after all, our feet have led a rather dreary existence in the cold season. But summertime is also sandal time: which is why regular foot care is mandatory for every well-groomed person. If the nails are discolored yellow, however, wearing open-toed shoes becomes more of a gauntlet.
Doctors differentiate between two causes: either the discoloration is due to an underlying disease, a vitamin deficiency, or inflammation, or there is a cosmetic problem.
Yellow toenails: This indicates nail fungus
Often this is a Fungal or bacterial infection. Are the Toenails are also thickened and / or brittle, this can indicate nail fungus. If left untreated, it leads to a chronic inflammation of the toenails called onychomcosis.
In this case it is advisable to consult a dermatologist who will clarify which causes are responsible for the nail changes and which treatment is the right one for you. You can find out which tips and home remedies can quickly help against nail fungus here.
Around Prevent nail fungus, it is recommended
- Always dry the feet or the spaces between the toes thoroughly after showering,
- to wear bathing shoes or flip-flops in swimming pools or the like,
- and always give preference to loose or breathable footwear.
Find out here: Is your nail bed inflamed? These seven home remedies will ease the pain.
Medicines, psoriasis, smoking & Co .: These factors favor yellow toenails
Also certain Drugs used in cancer treatment or bruises healing can cause yellow discoloration on toenails. The latter arise after bumping and generally turn first into green and finally into yellow. Is the yellowish discoloration of the toenail one unhealthy diet Basically, you should eat more foods that are jam-packed with Minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin E, are. The following should always be on your menu more often:
- olive oil
The Half of all psoriasis sufferers also report yellow nails. The reason for this: The Body produces too little creatine. But the toenail consists of several layers of this structural protein. This makes it brittle and discolored. The same applies when there is a hormonal imbalance in the body.
also read: Rivet nail: How to remove it gently - without tearing it off.
Those who also smoke regularly are also more likely to suffer from yellow toenails. The contained therein Nicotine puts a strain on the liver, which is so disturbed in its function. This eventually causes the discoloration.
This is less common "Yellow Nail Syndrome" (in German: "Gelber-Nagel-Syndrom"). The cause of the disease is still unknown, but it is assumed that a lack of protein and a disturbed lymph flow could be behind it.
Find out here: Vitamin deficiency or the thyroid? This is what grooves in fingernails really mean.
These home remedies will help against yellowish toenails
External influences are on the other hand Creams or medicines that contain silver nitrate. These can also discolour the toenails yellow, but are harmless to health. To get rid of the unsightly stains has to be Lemon juice proven. To do this, squeeze out a lemon and collect the juice in a bowl. Then drizzle a cotton ball over it and rub it over the affected toenail.
Read here: Brittle nails? These home remedies really help against splintering.
Alternatively, you can baking powder Mix in a bowl with a tablespoon of water to a paste and rub the nail with the mixture. The sodium hydrogen carbonate (baking soda) contained in baking powder is considered a natural bleaching agent.
Who also often colored nail polish wears and removes it, you must also expect paint residues on the nails. This is often seen in connection with red nail polish. But don't worry: with one Polishing file the discoloration can be removed quickly and easily. If you also pay attention to one before painting Base coat using, avoids any paint residue in the future.
Interesting too: These home remedies will help relieve an ingrown toenail.
List of rubric lists: © Instagram / podo.lieb (screenshot)
- How can I get safe betting tips
- How important is a draft court motion
- How is Srishti Bangalore for animation
- Tornadoes have always been there
- Why is toluene not called paratoluene?
- Why is Orion Nebula bright red
- Who changed my profile icon on Quora
- Is the Vivo U3 Indian variant waterproof
- Real Madrid versus Barcelona
- What are degrees
- How do I rename my Alexa device?
- How complex was the code for AlphaGo
- Why did you marry your ex
- Why do people create a Facebook account
- Why are you not a theist
- Why does dropshipping fail?
- What is acute gastritis
- How do I find a nursing internship
- Why do you personally hate bicycles
- What does dealing with securities mean
- Is religion psychologically necessary for most people
- Can someone just explain metaphysics
- Is Teotihuacan different from Tenochtitlan
- Recommend using Tor with NordVPN
- Everyone has a dating partner
- Can i work when i'm 13
- The keyword search is overrated
- What are God's last words to humanity
- Is nutrition a good field for girls
- Cars should be banned in central London
- Why do people no longer believe in dreams?
- Are there good sites for history articles
- What is an angry runner in football