What is the language of urdu
Indo-Iranian languages, are a group of related languages spoken by over 500 million people in an area from eastern Turkey to Bangladesh and much of India. The Indo-Iranian languages form a subgroup of the Indo-European languages.
The Indo-Iranian languages are usually divided into an Iranian and an Indian (also Indo-Aryan) branch. The main Iranian languages include the old Avestian and Old Persian, various medieval languages, New Persian, Pashto or Afghan, Kurdish and Baluch (see Balochistan). These languages are spoken by more than 60 million people. The Iranian group also includes the languages of the ancient Scythians and Sarmatians and a relic of them, today's Ossetian (see Ossetians), which is spoken in the Caucasus. The Indian branch consists of over 500 languages spoken by around 500 million people in the north and center of the Indian subcontinent. They include: ancient Sanskrit, medieval languages, which are grouped under the collective name Prakrit, and modern languages such as Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati and other Indian languages, Nepali (official language in Nepal and Sikkim) and Sinhala (official language in Sri Lanka ). The Dardic languages, which include Kashmiri and Romani (the language of the Roma), are classified as a subgroup of Indian or as a third Indo-Aryan branch.
The early Sanskrit literature is next to the Hittite the oldest literature within the Indo-European languages. Sanskrit and Avestan share many similarities and are believed to accurately reflect the consonant system and complex inflectional forms of Proto-Indo-European. The modern Indian and Iranian languages tended to simplify the old consonant system and replace the inflected forms with word combinations. The Indian languages were also influenced by the sound and grammar of the non-Indo-European, Dravidian languages.
- Where's Michael Jackson's glove
- What would Rick do if Morty died
- Why sucks Windows
- What did Vic Mignogna do wrong
- What are some of the Hades talents
- Where can one find archaea
- Are foreigners eligible for the ROTC
- Is there a war for your mind
- Requires more focus to listen than to read
- Who sang the song Young Love
- Is software engineering itself an area
- When will Air India be discontinued in 2019?
- Where did Sherlock Holmes get his hat from?
- If 12x 4 32 what is x
- Will Michael Sam succeed with the Cowboys
- Are there any great SaaS admin tools
- Can someone just explain metaphysics
- Is human hair real human hair
- Where did Apple go wrong with iOS11
- What is Elton John best at
- Firebase is open source
- Does the quadratic reciprocity feel intuitively with experience?
- Are narcissists and the church wrong
- When is a girl called fashionable