What is rejection sensitive dysphoria
What is the relationship between rejection sensitive dysphoria and ADHD?
Upon closer inspection, it appears that rejection-sensitive dysphoria is a term used by Dr. William Dodson was coined to describe the phenomenon of rejection sensitivity in ADHD patients. It doesn't seem like a "valid" term as there is no DSM definition. In fact, Dodson himself seems to be the only one to have used the term. Dodson specializes in ADHD in adults. Hence, it makes sense that the only articles associated with the term refer to ADHD.
Regarding the phenomenon of rejection sensitivity itself, the definition of dysphoria should be noted as follows: "A state of discomfort or unhappiness; a feeling of emotional and mental discomfort as a symptom of dissatisfaction, restlessness, dissatisfaction, malaise, depression, anxiety or indifference."
In a broader sense, these are problems related to chemical imbalances - as well as ADHD. You could even describe ADHD as your own dysphoria. In addition to ADHD, other conditions are common, particularly anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and bipolar disorder. This, along with the fact that children with ADHD are often socially isolated, may be responsible for a higher prevalence of rejection sensitivity in those with the disorder.
The following is an adaptation of the OP, Jack Bauer.
Dodson may not have coined the term RSD, but he may have been the first to use it on ADHD. It was used in relation to cross-border commuters: 12345
- What types of beverages help relieve stress
- Why are the Illuminati considered bad
- Why is the press biased
- Really attracts new customers
- What sizes are bulk bags
- Make bumblebees honey
- Should Valverde leave Barcelona and why
- Which song in Evita is the best
- What is the story of creepypasta
- How is Rose from the Titanic an INFJ
- How do experienced programmers learn to program
- Who cleared up the medieval battlefields
- Why would someone try to embarrass you
- What determines the way someone thinks
- How do I find good AliExpress suppliers
- What is measurement in volume measurement
- What is the De Broglie Principle 2
- What are the biggest city bike manufacturers
- What are reaction turbines
- Are the Englaender descended from the Frisians?
- How should I market my slogan company
- What are some fun oxtail recipes
- What is the biggest mistake in simulation theory
- Where and how can salmon be caught