Has Ne Yo children
Singer Ne-Yo: dream wedding with a pregnant girlfriend
They are husband and wife now: R&B singer and songwriter Ne-Yo has married his heavily pregnant fiancée Crystal Renay.
Romantic ceremony in front of a dreamlike backdrop
As "Us Weekly" reports, the wedding took place on Saturday (February 20th) in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. It should have been a true dream wedding: The 36-year-old musician said yes to his loved one at sunset on a cliff overlooking the ocean. An insider told the magazine that the altar was made of wood and decorated with flowers. "At the end of the ceremony, Ne-Yo and Crystal held hands and raised their arms to the sky while all the guests cheered ... You looked so in love "said the eyewitness.
Joe Jonas + Sophie Turner New photos of their wild Vegas wedding 2 years ago155 images
The couple's happiness will be crowned by the birth of their child: Ne-Yo, who has already composed titles for Mary J. Blige, Christina Milian and 50 Cent and landed hits in collaboration with rapper Pitbull, and his bride are very much looking forward to it soon offspring.
Ne-Yo already has two children with his ex-fiancée Monyetta Shaw: daughter Madilyn Grace, five, and son Mason Evan Smith, four years old.#Subjects
- What's your rating of Study Hall
- What emotions are you missing
- How can I join BARC or DRDO
- Is an ally a friend of the state
- This cut will heal on its own
- How can we feel empathy
- What is the Doppler Effect 4
- Justin Bieber has a baby
- What is black metal
- How is oceanography different from meteorology?
- How can parkour athletes become movie stars
- How do I rename my Alexa device?
- What are some ancient Babylonian weapons
- What is the market size for the treatment of infertility
- What is the story of creepypasta
- What are trophy shields
- Is postmodernism attractive to sociopaths
- Oracle JDK is free
- Should metal implants be removed
- How can the Ola cabin improve
- Is James Bond a villain?
- What are the four parts of HIPAA
- When does a bouncing ball stop jumping?
- Why do some people like preparators