Has the mcrib bones
Make Mc Rib yourself - recipe for the Mc Donalds classic
Ingredients of the grill recipe
- 2 long burger buns
- 400 g minced pork
- 1 bunch of rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Burger sauce
- 1 pickle
- 1 onion
Duration: approx. 10 minutes
Nutritional value per 100g
Calorific value: 858 kJ / 205 kcal
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Protein: 9.7 g
Fat: 7.7 g
The Mc Rib from Mc Donalds is one of the most popular burgers from the large fast food chain. In addition to the meat, which comes from the pork with Mc Rib, the sauce makes the taste. We'll show you how to do it yourself for less than € 4.
Mc Rib Burger - what is the patty made of?
According to Mc Donalds, the meat on the Mc Rib consists of whole pieces of pork shoulder or pork belly. In terms of chewing sensation, however, it is more similar to classic shaped meat, i.e. meat composed from pieces that have previously been chopped into small pieces. To get a similar chewing sensation, we use well-kneaded minced pork for the patty. Incidentally, the meat of the Mc Rib gets its special flavor from rosemary. We use fresh, chopped rosemary instead of the artificial extract, of course.
Preparation: Make Mc Rib yourself
- Knead the pork well and season with salt, pepper and a handful of freshly chopped rosemary.
- Shape the minced meat into 2 oblong patties of the same size. For the sake of beauty, we took the trouble to add the shape of ribs by modeling bones. However, this step is not necessary.
- Preheat the grill well. Medium direct heat is required. Grill both patties on both sides for approx. 3 - 4 minutes. They should have delicious roasted aromas and be well done at the same time.
- Meanwhile, cut a pickle into slices and an onion into quarter rings.
- As a BBQ sauce, we use a very tasty burger sauce that tastes almost identical to the original Mc Rib sauce.
- The burger is topped with plenty of sauce, onion rings, cucumber slices and of course the meat patty. Good Appetite!
Mc Rib with real ribs
In addition to the above-described preparation with minced pork, you can of course also make a particularly fine Mc Rib yourself. You can simply prepare a rib ladder or two, then remove the bones and place the meat on your burger or sandwich. For the preparation of ribs, we recommend our rib guide. One ladder is sufficient for a Mc Rib burger, if you want to prepare an XXL Mc Rib sandwich like us, then we recommend two rib ladders.
Our conclusion to the Mc Rib:
We like the Mc Rib from Mc Donalds, the homemade Mc Rib is amazing. The taste is much better than the original, we especially liked the rosemary note. If you are looking for more Mc Donalds replicas, we recommend our Mc Donalds Cheeseburger.
back to the home page
- Sunscreens make you dark
- What is special about intelligent water
- Why is ISIS beheading people
- How do voice assistant apps work
- Who is the Most Popular Indian Author
- How do I activate my YouTube account
- Stephen King has his own publishing house
- Who would win Madara or Acnologia
- Why are not all human siblings the same?
- Is 20cc Propofol Safe
- What is the minimum bid for AdWords
- Are the online money making websites legitimate?
- Which CRM systems do media companies use
- Geddy or Meteor, whichever is better
- What's best about Windows 10
- How does IT differ from computer science?
- What does outstanding share capital mean?
- Deloitte is working on the AS 400
- Anyone can work hard
- What causes fungus in the mouth
- What if you eat spoiled fruit
- What does Prop 36 do
- Do you think Trump is looking at SNL
- What is positive and negative mass