Can a person have good problems
Why is good sleep important?
Byun, E., Lerdal, A., Gay, C. L., Lee, K.A. (2016). How Adult Caregiving Imapcts Sleep: a Systematic Review. Current Sleep Medicine Reports. 2: 4, 191-205.
Frohnhofen, H. (2019). Still normal or pathological? Sleep and sleep disorders in old age. Certified training. MMW Advances in Medicine. 19: 161 56-65.
Gibson, R. H., Gander, P. H., Jones, L. M. (2014). Understanding the sleep problems of people with dementia and their family caregivers. Dementia, 13 (3), 350-365. doi: 10.1177 / 1471301212473884
Hope, T., Keene, J., Gedling K., Fairburn, C.G., Jacoby R. (1998). Predictors of institutionalization for people with dementia living at home with a carer. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 13 (10), 682-690.
Kotronoulas, G., Wengström, Y., Kearney, N. (2013). Sleep and Sleep-Wake Disturbances in Care Recipient-Caregiver Dyads in the Context of a Chronic Illness: A Critical Review of the Literature. Jounral of Pain and Symptom Management, 45: 3, 579-594. doi: 10.1016 / j.jpainsymman.2012.03.013
Riemann, D., Baum, E., Cohrs, S., Crönlein, T., Hajak, G., Hertenstein, E.,… Spiegelhalder, K. (2017). Adult insomnia. In: S ‐ 3 Guideline on Non-Restful Sleep / Sleep Disorders. AWMF registration number 063‐003. Update 2016. Somnologie, 21, 2–44. Doi: 10.1007 / s11818-016-0097-x
Schlack, R., Hapke, U., Maske, U., Busch, M.A. & Cohrs, S. (2013). Frequency and distribution of sleep problems and insomnia in the German adult population. Results of the study on adult health in Germany (DEGS1). Federal Health Gazette, 56, 740-748.
Schiel, J. E. & Spiegelhalder, K. (2020). Mutual influence of insomnia in old age and associated diseases. Cognitive, behavioral and neurobiological aspects. Journal of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 53, 112-118.
Stone, K. L., Ensrud, K. E. & Ancoli-Israel, S. (2008). Sleep, insomnia and falls in elderly patients. Sleep Medicine, 9, 18-S22.
Van de Straat, V., Willems, B. & Bracke, P. (2020). Care to Sleep? Daily caregiving and sleep problems in an aging European population. Health Sociology Review, 1-14. Doi: 10.1080 / 14461242.2020.1787187
- Is Tucson tap water potable
- Learn English How to learn English
- Did you learn to sing from karaoke?
- How many chickens can fit into a farm?
- Does the quadratic reciprocity feel intuitively with experience?
- Did Louis Armstrong really smoke weed?
- Why do I have 4 balls
- Do you play Minecraft Mods with TLauncher
- How long is a day on Pluto
- What happens first, art history, or both
- What Makes Indian Tea More Sour
- Can I chant the Hanuman Gayatri mantra
- How can Twitter be improved
- What is the total operating income
- How can I be a thope
- Which is the Icon Backpack
- What is intersectionality today
- How do you apologize for mistreating someone?
- What is the highest calling of mankind
- Which is better EC or CE
- Google Drive is still using HIPAA complaint
- Why can flowers make some people cry?
- What are scrubs
- What is graphene oxide