What is cellulose paper
Wood fiber product pulp (cellulose)
Chemical processes are used to extract pulp from the raw material wood. A distinction is made between sulphite and sulphate processes. The pulps are named after these two chemical processes: sulphite pulp and sulphate pulp.
The sulphite process and the sulphite pulp obtained in this way are primarily important today for the production of graphic and hygiene papers. Cardboard types such as those used in folding box production can also contain sulphite pulp.
In contrast, only the sulphate process is relevant for the production of corrugated cardboard base paper. It is an alkaline process as opposed to the "acidic" sulfite process. In the sulfate process, wood chopped into small chips is cooked in pressure cookers with several alkaline liquids. Caustic soda and sodium sulfate are important components here. The method is particularly suitable to use resinous softwood, e.g. B. from spruce, pine, pine and pine. The lignin is almost completely removed. The yield of the pulp boiling is 45 to 55 percent.
Because of its strength, sulphate pulp is also called Kraft pulp. The paper made from Kraft pulp is called Kraftliner and has a high tear and burst strength.
More about raw materials and wood at www.wellpappen-industrie.de
- What does real-time tracking mean
- Why do you like to come to Vedanta
- How do I delete aow_drv_x64_ev sys
- Why do people see honesty as disrespect
- What does IJWTGH
- Who are Hillary Clinton's closest political advisers
- What Are Good Parent Hacks For Newborns
- Repels Seresto Collar mosquitoes
- What is a regular course
- Which universities offer ASL interpreting degrees?
- Why do you need a home inspector
- How do I make a wireless charger
- Mom's boy, I'm overreacting
- Is there a Christian side like Quora
- What damage does the bluetooth headset cause
- What do you actually do at GSOC
- What was Eddie Van Halen's greatest achievement
- Why is Welsh called Taffy
- Where can I buy the ETH Mining Service?
- How exactly does ibuprofen help with swelling
- What is metaphysical realism
- Your first love had four legs
- What is organic chemistry in a nutshell
- Is Waikiki in Honolulu