What are examples of supporting models
Personal factors have not yet been systematically classified by the WHO because of the great sociocultural differences that go with them in the ICF. However, a few items are listed by the WHO as examples:
"Personal factors can include gender, ethnicity, age, other health problems, fitness, lifestyle, habits, upbringing, coping styles, social background, education and training, occupation, and past or present experiences (past or present events), general behavior and character, individual." mental performance and other characteristics. "
If one takes these as a basis, one could imagine characteristics of a person under the person-related factors that span an arc from ""
- general characteristics of a person such as age, gender and genetic factors about ""
- physical factors such as body structure and others that can particularly affect physical performance (e.g. muscle strength, cardiovascular factors), ""
- mental factors in the sense of personality factors and cognitive and mnestic factors, ""
- Attitudes, basic skills and behavioral habits of this person up to
- Living situation and socio-economic / cultural factors.
Other health factors, as suggested by the WHO, could be assigned to the person-related factors if they are capable of influencing current functioning but are not part of the health problem (Grotkamp, Cibis, Nüchtern et al., Health Care 2012).
Person-related factors can also influence functionality including participation and may need to be taken into account in individual cases, depending on the issue. For example, an optimistic attitude can make it easier to deal with a disability, but on the other hand a negative attitude towards the use of a walker can lead to social isolation. In both cases it is not a question of "illness-related" aspects, but rather effective expressions of individual characteristics or properties that have a specific current meaning that can be used in the positive case (support factor) and, in the negative case (barrier), advantageously from outside can affect.
- What is it like to own a Mercedes
- How much does an iPod cost
- How did it change your life to love someone?
- Dental surgery is a marketable career
- What is the best Phonegap app
- What are the best startup poker analogies
- Will real estate prices fall in Seattle?
- Can Disney handle the Twitter acquisition infrastructure
- When will Groupon be profitable
- What is a forward transistor
- What is the Hindi word for yellow
- May women go out with married men
- Where can I get a robot design
- What does so overfunded mean
- Why is cultural genocide wrong
- How do I start SIP over Zerodha
- Are there Android games like LEGO
- Sell them tickets
- Why does humanity have an identity crisis
- What film or TV show is that
- Pneumonia vaccine is free in Canada
- What is a function call in C.
- What is Abraxas Virus
- Did IKEA change their meatballs