How does the London Eye work
The numerous Ticket variations are quite confusing and confusing at first glance. So here's one short description to the main types of tickets.
Standard ticket: cheapest with a price of around £ 31, if you buy online at least 1 day in advance about 20% cheaper that exact visiting time must be specified when purchasing
Fast Track: to avoid long queues, price approx. £ 41, if you buy online at least 1 day in advance about 15% cheaper, exact visiting time must be specified when purchasing
Lounge and Champagne Experience: For all, who rather the time to travel in the Spend loungeinstead of in a Queue to wait. A personal supervisor brings you in one small group, from the lounge to the Fast track entrance to the gondolas. After Security control can then take the ride with the London Eye start. Enjoy the view at a Glass of champagne and get to it Info of their supervisor. The on-site price is around £ 50. On-line you will usually receive this ticket with 10% discount.
The Fast Track Ticket is also available with a surcharge in one flexible Variant. This offers the advantagethat you only have the Day of the visit when buying establish must, the visiting time is flexible.
Facts about the London Eye:
Construction time: 2 years
Height: 135 m
Wheel diameter: 120 m
Number of gondolas: 32
The London Eye rotates continuously at approx. 0.26 m / s Peripheral speed. The Travel time for one complete revolution is approximately 30 minutes. There in one gondola maximum 25 visitors Can have space in one hour up to 1600 People are transported with this attraction.
Links with further details:
Current opening times
Times for sunsets
- How long can I wait for something
- How do sales and marketing affect companies?
- Are humans predators or prey
- Where did the first cell come from?
- How can neurotypes explain love to psychopaths
- Who are your favorite social media influencers
- Which supplements increase brain power
- Why are websites so expensive
- What is a 50 50 record deal
- Why do dogs sniff their butts
- What is the technology stack behind Dribbble
- Which gaming PC would you recommend
- Darshan Raval is a real singer
- Who do the oceans belong to?
- Couches James Comey's great Donald Trump
- What happens when aluminum foil is heated
- Which jobs face death more than others?
- Digital marketing is shifting to apps marketing
- What is the population of Senegal
- What is the best home treatment for hemorrhoids
- How do you check your serotonin levels
- Who are the best interviewers
- How can I park steel at home