What do you think of the comeback of ASTRO
After eleven months now, ASTRO have made their comeback with their second studio album "All Yours". The K-Pop formation will promote the title song "ONE" in the local TV chart shows in the coming weeks.
Today, Monday, April 5th, 2021, "All Yours", the boy band ASTRO's second album, was released. Ten new songs are on offer, such as "Butterfly Effect", "SNS" and "All Stars" - all of them mid-tempo pop songs. In contrast, among others, "Stardust" and "Gemini (별비)" are ballads. The theme song "ONE" is also a pop song with rap elements by JinJin himself. The lyrics are penned by Hwang Yu-bin, who wrote the lyrics for EXO, NCT 127 and SUPER JUNIOR, among others. The physical release takes place in the three versions YOU, ME and US including content such as photobook, foldable postcard, photocard and poster.
ASTRO (kor .: 아스트로) is a six-member boy band under Fantagio Music and consists of the members JinJin, MJ, Cha Eun-woo, Moon Bin, Rocky and Yoon San-ha. Their debut came with the first mini-album "Spring Up" including the successful track "Hide & Seek", which was released in February 2016. Previously they were on the South Korean broadcaster MBC Every1 on their own reality show "Astro OK! Ready". The discography includes eight mini-albums, two singles and two albums, including "All Light", which reached number 1 on the Gaon Album Chart in 2019. ASTRO succeeded in doing this with the previous release in May 2020 with the EP "Gateway". In September 2020 the first sub-unit started with Moonbin & Sanha, who made their debut with the song "Bad Idea". Under his real name Myung-jun, MJ is also a member of the project group Super Five, which debuted in August last year - the group sings Trot, comparable to German hits and was founded by Jang Yoon-jeong.
More information about ASTRO is available on the Fantagio website at www.fantagio.kr, as well as on the social networks on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
Video © Fantagio Corp.
Be the first to write something about it!
- Can fictional characters be protected by copyright?
- Why so much light flashes on an airplane
- What are the capsules in Akira for?
- What is 2 3x3
- Canadian-Indian reservations also have casinos
- Earn with your Android apps
- What should every woman know about herself
- How is pop music in China
- What is a real life 1UP
- How do you separate the word in between
- What are some warm winter coats
- Food companies will cease to exist
- When do puppies start to eat?
- What is most often discussed in religion
- Where did Apple go wrong with iOS11
- What is the high school actually testing
- What do conservatives think of Talladega Nights
- Toppers have used NCERT solutions to math
- How do I overcome a Monday phobia
- Why has the internet become boring lately
- What's better than Trump's wall
- There are crowd-sourced student loans
- What is happening with me
- Which companies are effectively marketing via SMS