Is it safe to buy Adidas Superstars on eBay
Selling on ebay ad threatens .. ??
A friend of our family has sold brand new and unworn shoes from the brand Adidas Superstar, the very exquisite and rare special model Safety, on ebay!
Payment, checkout - all good! Unfortunately, the shoes were a tad too small for the buyer, so he resold the shoes on ebay !!
Now our friend got a message yesterday from the first buyer that the second buyer wants to be of the opinion that the shoes are not original, but from somewhere from the cheap counterfeit market, i.e. from Turkey, Poland, etc.
Our friend knows that the shoes are 100% GENUINE !! He had bought 2 pairs of the said shoes from a "scene shop" in Leipzig in 2009 and has the now "old shoes" he had worn in the basement. The second, double pair ended up for sale on ebay as a collector's item.
Unfortunately, there is no longer an invoice for both pairs of shoes - and the shop in Leipzig - where said shoes were bought - has probably not existed for a year either ... 🙄
The brand new pair sold was sold in the original box!
Now our question:
How can our friend best behave and protect himself legally from the outset when threatened with a complaint? Unfortunately, he does NOT have legal expenses insurance and so he might have to pay a lawyer himself dearly first ...?!?
Does anyone have an idea or a legal basis on how best to proceed in such a case ...?!?
The first buyer would of course refer to our friend in the case of an advertisement - which would be logical.
Does anyone have experience in such a case and have a good initial idea ready ...?!?
- Is a Baleno car safe or not
- Why is Bon Jovi still touring around
- What are the qualifications for designers
- Why I can't control you
- Attempts to define God have killed God
- What is your favorite color 67
- Disassemble movers
- Can we make money playing games?
- How should atheists deal with the conversation with God
- Should the Balkans be a country
- Who runs unz org
- What is the DHFL scam
- What is Rejection Sensitivity
- What is sub-imperialism in world history
- How can a student earn
- Is cunning an evolutionary adaptation
- Why is English an indispensable language
- Cities have personalities
- How can an ISFJ develop an extraverted intuition
- What is a black knight
- Are the Englaender descended from the Frisians?
- Which Ayurvedic herbs slow aging
- How can we declare the array to be a pointer
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the tauren