Where can I buy cheap printers
Buy cheap all-in-one printers
How does it work and is it safe?
In order to be able to see current information about your printers in your customer area on printer-care.de every day, our client (a small piece of software) must be installed in your network so that it can reach the printer within the network.
Our client periodically queries the printer you have specified for the fill level of consumables, the meter readings and error messages and saves this information locally on your premises. This information is then transmitted to printer-care.de twice a day using an encrypted file via a secure Internet connection (https). This transfer always goes from the client (from you) to the server (to us), never the other way around! So you can be sure that no third party can access your printer data and that neither we nor anyone else has access to your network.
The client software can be installed on a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows-based PC (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2).
There are no special hardware requirements.
The software can also be installed in virtual environments with the operating systems mentioned.
Installation instructions for the client software can be found here (PDF download - 2.2 MB).
What is the client doing in your network?
The client queries the printing systems in your network every hour for information such as meter readings, toner levels, error status, etc. and delivers this collected information to printer-care.de for further analysis.
The software installs an MS Access compatible database for this purpose. For use with larger amounts of data, however, the use of Microsoft SQL Server Express or Microsoft SQL Server is recommended.
The data transfer from the client to printer-care.de takes place twice a day.
Requirements for operation
Network access via SNMP protocol to the printing systems to be monitored must be possible from the PC or the virtual environment on which the client software was installed. Furthermore, the possibility of establishing a TCP / IP-based XML-RPC connection to printer-care.de must be given.
The corresponding ports in local firewalls must be opened for this:
For SNMP queries of the printing systems: Port 161 (UDP)
For TCP / IP XML-RPC communication to printer-care.de: Port 52004 (TCP)
For local communication between the client and the associated web-based configuration interface: Port 52005 (TCP)
- The transmitted data packets are transmitted in encrypted form.
- You can view and operate the client via a user interface; you have administrative access to this
- You can change settings at any time
- You can define the password for the encryption yourself (after consultation)
- You can see the files that the client sends to our server
- You can interrupt or end communication at any time
You can also send the encrypted data to printer-care.de by email. In this case, the transfer takes place through your mail server. Please contact us if you prefer this variant.
- Why does 10 1 1 10
- How can I help a restless dog
- Digital marketing is shifting to apps marketing
- Does the direction matter when calculating the torque?
- Who contributes to open source
- Which escort agencies are there in Colorado Springs
- What is an Advanced Kalman Filter
- Why is there no independent Kurdish state
- Why isn't Edward Snowden imprisoned
- What's the old world charm
- White aloe vera on the skin
- How old is Emmanuel Macron's wife
- Allergies cause depression and anxiety
- How can I learn to learn
- Why don't Thailand taxis issue receipts
- How can you start a transport logistics
- Why are millennials so attracted to socialism?
- What kind of art is the best
- How to get to Stanford Med
- How can some people learn 10 languages
- What counts as abuse 1
- What is commercial leasing
- How do I make a wireless charger
- How can I withdraw money