Morals go out of style
Fashion beats morality
The author and director Sarah Zierul took this first civil law suit in Germany as an opportunity to make a documentary about the current situation in textile production.
Has anything changed since the disasters in Pakistan and Bangla Desh?
Are you shopping more consciously?
Are there now companies that are more interested in ethical issues in their textile production? The film gives answers ...
I am glad that such films exist. I find the fact that low-cost discounters, for example, calculate a labor cost of 13 cents when producing a T-shirt, is unbearable. Likewise, that young girls enthusiastically present their Primark shopping loot on YouTube to this day, without asking the question at whose cost they are happy about their bargains.
And this is the point at which I am personally affected as a tailor: The flooding with cheap textiles from the Far East has significantly contributed to the fact that the appreciation for the tailoring trade has decreased steadily:
"Replacing a zipper is more expensive than the pants themselves! ??"
"A tailor-made dress costs over 100 euros! ???"
Fortunately, the number of customers asking me such horrified questions is decreasing. I'm happy about that. So a bit is changing after all ...
Yours Anke Schulz, November 20, 2016
- Civil engineering is helpful for government duties
- How Christmas is celebrated in Jerusalem
- Why do we have thoughts
- What are telecommunication standards
- How do you sprain a muscle
- What is the worth of sin 2
- What happens when family members vote differently
- Is chemical engineering really handy
- What is the importance of economic growth
- How could the constant contact be improved?
- What are online tutorial sites
- Who pays for the President's vacation trip
- What do you think about VR
- What does really overqualified mean
- How do you deal with harsh criticism?
- Ben Shapiro is rich
- Can we open websites in the language
- Are cufflinks business casual clothing
- Water fasting can decrease internal scar tissue
- Why do startups love Zoho One 1
- What drugs are similar to gabapentin
- What should you avoid during irradiation?
- Why is N2 more stable than P2
- Which programming language is the most popular
- General knowledge is useless
- Dream animals other than primates
- Do flu shots really work
- What is the best deal for direct television
- What does burning a white candle mean?
- Which Democrats today seem to be Republicans
- How were Shakespeare's plays originally received
- A family doctor is an MD
- Is the Acer Predator Helios 300 upgradeable?
- How do flowers affect our mood?