Why doesn't my friend save my number
New phone number: How do I take old WhatsApp chats with me?
Transfer WhatsApp chats to a new number - this is how it works
If you continue to use the same smartphone and only changed the phone number, all WhatsApp chats will remain in the app as usual. Thanks to the function"Change number"you can connect a new phone number to your WhatsApp account - without losing important data and information. To change your WhatsApp number, you should first delete your old account. As a result, your contacts can no longer find the old number in their WhatsApp contact list. So that this works without any obstacles, you should first check whether you have really saved all the contacts in your address book. As soon as the new phone number is ready for use and fully functional, you can start. The process may vary slightly depending on whether you have an iPhone or an Android smartphone. In principle, however, the change in the number is almost identical for both types of smartphone. First you should insert the new SIM card into your mobile phone and open WhatsApp as usual. Then go through the settings"Account"and subsequently"Change number". In the upper field you have the option of entering the old telephone number, while the new mobile phone number must be entered in the lower field. Then press the button"Finished". If the transfer worked, a verification by WhatsApp takes place immediately. If this is successful, all saved contacts and chats will still be displayed. To be on the safe side, it is advisable to create a backup for all chat processes in advance. With this you can easily restore all histories and group chats - see here.
Transfer WhatsApp to a new cell phone with a new number
When you not only have a new number but also use a new cell phone, things get more complicated. Even if all chat histories are retained when the number is changed, this is only due to the fact that the same smartphone is still being used. If you switch to a completely new model, the original chat histories are the samedisappeared. To work around the problem, the first thing you should do is to use the new number on the old device. NormallyrecognizesWhatsApp then stores your history on the new smartphone and restores it. In some cases it isnot guaranteed: For example, if you have saved the new mobile number with WhatsApph, but the old SIM card is no longer available. Therefore, the change of the mobile phone number should always be carried out with the SIM card that is linked to the old number. Here, too, it is advisable to do an extensive one before switchingBackup Create your chat history and save it to iCloud or Google Drive, depending on your device.
- Can hair grow back 2
- Where does the Congo come from?
- What is your opinion on artificial intelligence
- What is the LoRaWan protocol
- Where is the audio icon stored on Mac
- What is an identity matrix
- How realistic is anarcho-capitalism
- The Segway is seen as a successful product
- Is a rectifier linear or non-linear
- What are the super natural things
- Were Buddhists persecuted by Brahmins?
- What will happen tomorrow
- Can beat Tenoere D2
- How do you say my friend
- What are customer acquisition and conversion strategies
- Is biomass harmful to humans
- Why do developers hate Windows operating systems
- Do you think Trump is looking at SNL
- Why is Gurdaas Maan a great singer
- The willpower goes to meet your temptations
- Works ventriloquist for the visually impaired
- Brazilians trust their politicians
- What do you want to happen
- Who died in 2017
- Where is protein synthesis in mitochondria
- What are Compatible Auto Parts
- Did NASA create a wormhole
- Would you have sex with your ex
- What are the best channels on Roku
- How do I kiss passionately
- Will Rottweilers protect their owners?
- Who is the best living historian
- How was ADO NET developed
- What does VIBGYOR stand for