What's so sweet about turning 16?
Shania turns 16: so sweetly congratulate Robert and Carmen Geiss
Sweet birthday greetings for Shania Geiss (16)! The youngest daughter of Robert (56) and Carmen Geiss (55) has experienced a lot in recent years: In addition to her successful career as a young influencer, the blonde now also works as a model. Now, between photo shoots and Insta advertising, something completely different was on the agenda: Shania's 16th birthday! And on this her parents congratulated her with touching words.
On his Instagram-Profile, Robert sent emotional lines to his daughter in the early morning. The entrepreneur wrote a little poem for a black and white photo of the 16-year-old: "Is my little one really that big already? I just wonder where the time is?" The native of Cologne ended his birthday post with an affectionate "I love you".
His wife copied him on her profile: "My daughter. I look at you and see my past, present and future!" She remembered how Shania would put on her clothes and make-up as a child, run around the garden and pick flowers. "No matter how old you are, you will always be my little girl. I am so proud of you!" Carmen wrote about a photo of her youngest.
Tips for Promiflash? Simply send an email to: [email protected]
- How can I improve my GitHub account
- How does the first love smell
- When was the cowboy macaw
- What does IJWTGH
- Kavanaugh is charged with perjury
- Who is Oscar at the Oscars Awards
- What is the purpose of bootstrap
- What is cell structure
- What are some ancient Babylonian weapons
- What is fake olive oil
- An untaxed income affects the FAFSA
- Why am I a piece of shit?
- What are the effective forex trading signals
- Political correctness has two meanings
- How important is a draft court motion
- Can boiling water kill a snake
- Why is alcohol banned with BP medication
- What is the most brilliant fact
- What's your rating of Study Hall
- Which career should I choose 7
- How many Africans live in Houston
- Can I be hospitalized?
- Why do some neighbors not wave back
- How to organize layers in Photoshop