Which potency is more harmful in homeopathy?
In his early days, Samuel Hahnemann took relatively large amounts of basic medicinal products (e.g. cinchona bark) in order to observe what effect they have on his organism. He discovered that certain substances are too aggressive for humans and began to dilute the basic medicinal products. He soon noticed that just diluting not only the poisonous effect but also the healing effect gradually disappeared completely. This circumstance brought Hahnemann to the invention of potentizing. He found that the effect is retained even in very high dilutions if he diluted gradually and additionally shook the preparations vigorously with each dilution step or rubbed it in a mortar.
As the term potency (power) reveals, by potentiating a medicinal substance, its healing power is strengthened (dynamized, potentiated). The potentization process of homeopathic medicinal products thus simultaneously includes the dilution of the medicinal substances and the strengthening of the healing effect.
Gradual dilution means that a dilution of e.g. 1: 1,000,000 is not done all at once, but in several dilution steps. With each dilution step, the preparation is potentiated by vigorous shaking (soluble substances) or by trituration (insoluble substances).
With decimal dilution, 1 part of medicinal substance is diluted with 9 parts of diluent. In order to achieve a final dilution of the medicinal substance of 1: 1,000,000, it is diluted 6 times in this way. This results in the degree of exponentiation D6 (for example Apis D6).
What can you achieve with potentization?
The exponentiation causes
- Medicinal substances that are toxic when taken undiluted, become harmless and therefore no longer have any harmful side effects.
- the immaterial healing power of the drug desired in the homeopathic drug is activated, dynamized and thus strengthened with each dilution step.
- Raw materials (e.g. table salt, gold, graphite), which unprocessed have no healing effect, become effective remedies.
What homeopathic potencies are there?
The dilution levels of homeopathic medicines are called potencies. One differentiates:
- D = decimal powers
The drug is gradually potentiated with 1 part drug and 9 parts diluent.
- C = centesimal powers
The drug is gradually potentiated with 1 part drug and 99 parts diluent
- LM or Q = quinquagint millesimal potencies
Each drug is first rubbed to C3 potency and then further processed in 1: 50,000 increments.
All three dilution models have proven themselves very well in practice. The choice of potency is of secondary importance for successful homeopathic therapy. It is important that a remedy can be found that fits the clinical picture and that the selected potency is high enough, i.e. the drug is so diluted that no poisonous effect is possible. Similasan medicines contain only non-toxic potencies.
- Who died in 2017
- What Is Part of an Event Marketing Plan
- How has econometrics helped you
- How is the broken reserve money included in GDP?
- How can machine learning support advertising agencies
- Why do some dogs have floppy ears?
- Is oak poisonous
- What are glutamine peptides
- Military technology How are ICBM tests carried out
- Why is N2 more stable than P2
- How can I re-enter a bolt
- Justin Trudeau is an enlightened Prime Minister
- When is the best time
- Can two people have the same genes?
- What is IP Commerce doing for Square
- How can I treat anxiety-related high blood pressure
- Why do sad songs make us happy?
- What is a VPN server
- The milk price rises
- RN or BSN comes first
- Is Internet WLAN or WAN
- Asthma is a deadly disease
- Where is the headquarters of the Air Force
- What is a hydraulic torque converter