What is the definition of boldness
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Bold | boldness, Plural: Bold | called
- IPA: [ˈKyːnhaɪ̯t]
- 1) no plural: fearless, daring attitude
- 2) daring, brave act
- Derivation of the adjective bold with the suffix -Ness
- 1) Aggressiveness, boldness, courage, bravado, fearlessness, manliness, courage, fearlessness, audacity, daring, daring
- 2) risk
- 1) Anxiety, timidness, cowardice, fear, timidity, faint-heartedness, discouragement, despondency, timidity
- 1) “The rejection of the election result he has the rulers with a audacity hurled against it, which is unprecedented in the history of the republic. "
- 1) “Who, like his characters, who like to have monosyllabic names like Zürn, Halm or Horn, suffers severely from dependencies that the individual cannot influence himself. A fighter, trembling ahead audacity, as one of his favorite expressions is. "
- 1) “So we believe that without audacity no excellent general is to be imagined, i.e. that such a man can never become of a person to whom this power of the mind is not innate, which we therefore regard as the first condition of such a career. "
- “Courage is with me audacity and bravery endowed with the capacity to suffer; both must take note of the signals of fear on the one hand and keep their influence within limits on the other.
- “Fired by the success at Kursk, the Soviet high command was with confidence and audacity went to the offensive. "
- 2) Such Daring my name is not good.
- Nominative: singular audacity; Plural Daring
- Genitive: singular audacity; Plural Daring
- Dative: singular audacity; Plural Daring
- Accusative: singular audacity; Plural Daring
- English: 1) daringness, boldness
- French: 1) audace (Female)
- Catalan: 1) atreviment; 2) audàcia, gosadia
- Latin: 1) audentia (Female)
- Swedish: 1) djärvhet; 2) mod
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The audacity and the symbolic power of Barbara Ehnes' sets have influenced and changed the theater. She has been a regular guest in Zurich since Christoph Marthaler.“
NZZ Online, January 22, 2019
„After a weak start, Eintracht is turning to successor Adi Hütter, who inherited a difficult legacy, and whoever relied on his dismissal before the season could not necessarily expect to see him audacity to be celebrated.“
Sport1.de, November 8, 2018
„Nevertheless, jokes about the church and Christianity on German cabaret stages are still considered the pinnacle of the audacity and bring the cabaret hero at least one safe interim applause per evening.“
Young Freedom, January 9, 2019
„It takes audacityto make a film as an artist about one of the most famous painters of all time. Julian Schnabel shows Vincent van Gogh in his unbearable loneliness.“
NDR, April 18, 2019
„A symbol of elegance and audacity. More than 60 years after the original creation, a new era is now beginning. Rooney Mara in a beauty interview The perfume lives the basic attitude: Don't forbid anything. Don't allow rules.“
Gala.de, February 27, 2019
„Maserati goes to newer audacity and sets the course for a new beginning: new cars, new engines and lots of electrification.“
NZZ, September 26, 2020
„And that you audacity the founder is particularly encouraging.“
DiePresse.com, May 21, 2020
„Most of the names have a meaning, very many stand for strength, wisdom, audacity or grace.“
Brigitte.de, January 24, 2020
„The funny animal world and its serious exploration (episode 95): Between gray and red rodents, a competition rages for clever and audacity.“
TAZ, April 14, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Bravura (go.)
- Bravur (go., Old spelling until 2017)
- courage: Feeling in which there is no fear despite a dangerous situation
- engagement: (professional) employment, obligation, especially an artist; without plural personal, often unpaid commitment; ideological connection with something; Finance Commitment to buy or sell paper by a specified date; tlwva. Invitation to dance
- Guts: colloquial: courage
- Courage (main form): A mindset in which actions in a dangerous, critical, or daring situation are carried out energetically and fearlessly; State of mind in which new tasks are started or continued with confidence
- Trust (coll.)
Another word (synonym) for audacity - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "boldness":
Cabinet maker: ... in the event of an onset of police violence against cunning of cunning, daring to oppose boldness; the fourth only as Kochuner, Kinsler, village presser ...
Eagle: ... Examples of use: 1) The young eagle soars into the air. 1) The eagle, the symbol of boldness and power, also stands for the apostle John. 2) The coat of arms of Brandenburg ...
indisposed: He can operate with the boldness and serenity of the senior who doesn't have to achieve anything, but yesterday at the beginning of the quarter-final game against Neil Robertson, 24 years his junior, Davis was indisposed and was quickly 7-1
audace: audace (French) part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: singular audace, plural pronunciation / intonation: IPA: [ɔ.das] word meaning / definition: 1) boldness, daring ...
bravery: ... 1) Bravery, courage, fearlessness, heroism, heroism, heroism, boldness, lion courage, manliness, courage, steadfastness, fearlessness ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Kühnheit" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Kühnheit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Kühnheit" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Daring (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kühn | hei | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkyːnhaɪ̯tn̩]…
Bold (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kühns Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [kyːns] Grammatical…
chick (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular chick; Plural chick genitive: singular chick; ...
Chick (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kü | kens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkyːkn̩s]…
Külsheim (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular (das) Külsheim; Plural - ...
Külsheims (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Küls | heims Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈkʏlshaɪ̯ms]…
Caraway seed (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular caraway; Plural caraway genitive: singular ...
Caraway seeds (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular das Kümmelblättchen; Plural - genitive: ...
- Where are the stars most visible?
- Are Ubers mobile apps native or hybrid
- How long does the eyelash extension take
- How easy is it to blow fire
- Why didn't Jews build many temples?
- How would you describe your interpersonal skills
- How is Lex Luthor angry?
- The PICT requires 100 participants
- What's your favorite Oscar Wilde quote
- Where is muesli made?
- Which Android app am I not allowed to install?
- Whitch gasoline is best for bikes
- How is performance measured in your company?
- What happens when everyone has forgotten God
- Do Kirito and Asuna have a child
- All organisms have a relative consciousness
- What happened to all the motorcycle gangs
- Why is Welsh called Taffy
- Do you believe in voodoo
- Space vacuum power is powered
- How has geocaching evolved?
- Will Solskjaer make Manchester United great again
- Where is the Udyan Convention Center located
- Is India proof that democracy has lost
- Can a normal go to Mars
- Where does the name Netflix come from
- Which countries have never had racism?
- Rheumatoid arthritis can cause chest pain
- How much rent movie cars
- What do you actually do at GSOC
- Do eSports players hear the commentators
- How running helps us lose fat
- When was this website created 1
- What is your opinion on David Icke