Which companies use Pyramid Framework
A Pyramid Framework for Early Vision
1994 | book
Multiresolutional Computer Vision
about this book
Biological visual systems employ massively parallel processing to perform real-world visual tasks in real time. A key to this remarkable performance seems to be that biological systems construct representations of their visual image data at multiple scales. A Pyramid Framework for Early Vision describes a multiscale, or `pyramid ', approach to vision, including its theoretical foundations, a set of pyramid-based modules for image processing, object detection, texture discrimination, contour detection and processing, feature detection and description , and motion detection and tracking. It also shows how these modules can be implemented very efficiently on hypercube-connected processor networks.
A Pyramid Framework for Early Vision is intended for both students of vision and vision system designers; it provides a general approach to vision systems design as well as a set of robust, efficient vision modules.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Hierarchical Frameworks for Early Vision
- a memory (whose capacity can now be as high as several gigabytes) containing the data to be processed and the codes for the instructions to be applied to the data;
- a processor which reads an instruction in the memory and executes the basic computation it describes.
Chapter 3. Pyramid Based Visual Modules
Chapter 4. Integration and Extensions
- A Pyramid Framework for Early Vision
- Print ISBN
- Electronic ISBN
- Jean-Michel Jolion
- What are the demonstrative pronouns in Portuguese
- How can you troubleshoot laptop mouse problems?
- Why does Nicaragua support Maduro
- What is causing online communities to decline?
- How can 2 qubits do 4 calculations
- What are your favorite meals without processing
- What is PEP Glycolysis
- A marriage certificate is required in Hawaii
- What is procurement and delivery
- What are the characteristics of reading ability
- How is a dichroic prism created
- How do I work with the GPS tracker
- What is the Ethiraj College dress code
- What is a museum
- Creams have an expiration date
- What defines a process as scientific
- Pepsi tastes good
- Where did Sherlock Holmes get his hat from?
- Who is Joe Pesci's daughter
- What is the concept behind quantum computers
- CodeBlocks works with C ++ 14
- What year did Benjamin Franklin die?
- Why hasn't Netflix come to India yet
- Why is it fun to learn culture?