What is the LCASE function in Excel
- 2 minutes to read
Returns a String that has been converted to lowercase.
The required StringArgument is any valid string expression. The required stringargument is any valid string expression stringContains zero will zero returned.If string contains zero, zero is returned.
Only uppercase letters are converted to lowercase letters; all lowercase and non-letter characters remain unchanged. all lowercase letters and nonletter characters remain unchanged.
In this example the LCaseFunction used to return a lowercase version of a string LCase function to return a lower case version of a string.
See alsoSee also
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? See Office VBA Support and Feedback for help with ways to get support and provide feedback. Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.
- What is the IUPAC name of C6H5I
- Why is the speed of light limited
- Geddy or Meteor, whichever is better
- What do you love most about INTPs
- What are the effects of Christianity
- What is Odin Force
- What is an online MBA assignment
- Why is zinc cadmium mercury volatile
- Who are the karma gods
- Ultimately, Kant was a pragmatist
- What is the root of misogyny
- How to make curry laksa
- What was film Tumbbad about?
- Why is N2 more stable than P2
- What is preventing the countries from destroying each other?
- Does Google ever conduct informational interviews?
- What's next for the supersonic flight
- There are good packages in chemical engineering
- In what can liquid beer be recycled
- What is telematics
- How do you scale models
- How did lollipops get their name
- What screams I'm a newbie to Quora
- What does IJWTGH