What is a Disclosure Statement
Answers to frequently asked questions about the Disclosure Statement
Committee members of the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) and those authorized to comment and experts who take part in its deliberations must, in accordance with the G-BA's rules of procedure, disclose facts that potentially influence their independence on the respective subject under discussion (1st chapter, 5th section of the Rules of Procedure).
The G-BA provides two different forms for different groups of people to submit the disclosure declaration:
Form 1 applies to
- Representatives of those entitled to comment who take part in oral deliberations or hearings of the G-BA
Form 2 applies to
- Committee members, their deputies and advisors including the impartial members
- Patient representatives
- Representatives of the organizations to be involved in accordance with Section 137 of Book V of the Social Code (e.g. Federal (Dental) Medical Association, professional organizations of the nursing professions, Association of Private Health Insurance, Federal Chamber of Psychotherapists, Association of German Dental Technicians Guilds)
- Employees of the office and
- Employees of the institutes according to §§ 137a and 139a SGB V
Deputies are currently not asked by the management to make a statement. It is your responsibility to submit the declaration when you attend the meeting.
Employees of ministries and higher federal authorities (such as RKI, PEI, BfArM) as well as the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information are exempt from the declaration obligation, as separate regulations ensure that they carry out their work free of conflicts of interest. Statutory confidentiality and secrecy obligations, such as those that apply to doctors or lawyers, must be observed and therefore take precedence over the disclosure obligation.
- What kind of disease is attacking the organs
- Can Sangakara Sachin Tendulkar's records break
- Why am I overwhelmed
- Who is Scottie Pippen
- Is Waikiki in Honolulu
- What does soil mean here 2
- What are notable startups in Pune
- It is forbidden to travel to Syria
- Why is the temple of Marduk famous
- What is the future of microfinance
- How does Wipro treat its employees
- How will the earth die
- Is NaCH3COO ionic or covalent
- Bad against NSE
- Is it normal not to like colors?
- Where do portfolio managers invest their money
- Why are people blind to Modi's misdeeds
- How is India bigger than Russia?
- What is surveillance
- What's behind an outlet
- What is light cream in a recipe
- How much do MATLAB certification exams cost
- How profitable is domain name trading
- Can a friendly person be authoritative