How can I take care of my kidneys
Kidney weakness and high blood pressure
Kidney weakness and high blood pressure with consequences
Damaged kidney corpuscles can Inflammation and in the long run it can become chronic Kidney weakness develop. That means one Disturbance of the water balance. Depending on the degree of damage, the hormonal system or blood clotting is also impaired. Neurological disorders with fatigue occur as well as one Disruption of bone metabolism. More blood pressure increasing hormones are produced that one high blood pressure favor. Conversely, a permanently high blood pressure permanently overwhelms our heart, often sooner or later one follows Heart failure. He also promotes arteriosclerosis, one calcification and the associated narrowing of the vessels. This can have fatal consequences, especially for the fine blood vessels of the kidneys. Kidney weakness develops. Kidney weakness and high blood pressure are mutually reinforcing.
Take care of your health!
Painkillers can damage the kidneys. Even common active ingredients such as paracetamol, diclofenac and ibuprofen should not be repeatedly taken in high doses on your own. See your doctor's office for the causes of prolonged pain. Obesity It is also harmful to the kidneys, especially belly fat, which affects kidney blood flow. Get plenty of exercise to avoid or lose excess weight. Do without the pleasure poisons Nicotine and alcohol. Drink enough water to help cleanse the kidneys. By the way, with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise, you also lower your risk of diabetes. diabetes next to high blood pressure is the biggest risk factor for one chronic kidney failure.
Do you have any questions on the subject? Then chat with us.
- You cannot identify value-adding activities
- How often are new species created
- Services like redBus can be patented
- Why should someone become a Christian?
- What is the downside of digital India
- Fistula surgery is painful
- Everyone is physically the same
- Is the singleton class thread safe
- What is it like to be emotionally lost
- Is Optima a good all-purpose font
- Mathematics is compulsory for bba
- What was the darkest hour of mankind
- What is algo trading
- What is the antonyms for benign
- Why is washing hardware called that
- Is there a war for your mind
- The technology has gotten too distracting
- Who is Zero in Kirby
- How will we get answers
- Who started the game of billiards
- Who can I contact to start gardening
- What do you serve with fried chicken
- Will I ever stop feeling worthless
- What is worth visiting in Moscow