How is streamed
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Present tense: I. stream; you streams; he she it streams
- Simple past: I. streamed
- Subjunctive II: i streamed
- Imperative: singular stream!; Plural streams!
- Participle II: streamed
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- strea | men, simple past: stream | te, participle II: ge | streamt
- IPA: [ˈStʀiːmən]
- 1) continuously transmit data (from the Internet / a network) to a computer / mobile device and play it back there for viewing / listening without also permanently saving it
- from the English verbstream
- 1) Listening to Internet radio, listening to the radio online, receiving web radio, transmitting by streaming
- 1) download, save
- 1) i stream like series.
- 1) Stream means to consume without saving permanently. But whoever wants can streamed Also save content.
- 1) “In this practical tip you can read how to transfer your laptop to a Samsung Smart TV stream can."
- 1) i stream especially on Youtube, it doesn't cost anything yet.
- 1) “Erste Deutsche Fernsehen is now also available as a continuous live stream on the Internet. So far there was already a media library, but from now on every program - even on mobile devices - streamed.“
- 1) a moviestream
- Stream, streaming
- English: 1) stream
- Swedish: 1) strömma
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Google Stadia doesn't want to give a discount on games just because they streamed rather than actually owning them.“
GIGA, June 28, 2019
„On Tuesday afternoon, the municipal councils will comment on the financial planning of the city of Karlsruhe. The budget speeches are scheduled for 3.30 p.m. and will be broadcast live for the first time on the Internet streamed become.“
ka-news.de, September 25, 2018
„No other musician was so often in Germany streamed like Capital Bra. But the hype about the German rapper is taking on dangerous traits.“
w & v, May 03, 2019
„Linear television was yesterday, today will be streamed - preferably in 4K. At least on the PC, some hurdles have to be overcome. We show how to do it.“
heise online, May 6, 2019
„Four South Korean men are accused of secretly filming hotel guests. The recordings could be made live on a website for a fee streamed become. This is not an isolated case in South Korea.“
tagesschau.de, March 21, 2019
„The summer semester 2020 will streamed - many problems arise from this.“
heise online, April 06, 2020
„In Thailand, a man shoots and takes hostages in a shopping mall. He is supposed to do the deed live on Facebook streamed to have.“
TAZ, February 9, 2020
„Attention series fans: In the media library of the cultural broadcaster you can now find even more new series and premieres streamed become.“
digitalfernsehen.de, October 03, 2020
„Lectures should be entirely streamed seminars take place alternately on the Internet and at the university.“
Kleine Zeitung, 3rd July 2020
„Worldwide there was more music in the weeks of the lockdown streamed than usual. Classics and Swiss songs were particularly popular in this country.“
Blick Online, May 16, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Streamed" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/gestreamt/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "streamed" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
streamed (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | stream | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈstʁiːmtə]…
streamed (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | stream | tem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈstʁiːmtəm]…
streamed (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | stream | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈstʁiːmtn̩]…
streamed (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | stream | ter Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈstʁiːmtɐ]…
streamed (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ge | stream | tes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈstʁiːmtəs]…
aspired (German) Part of Speech: Participle II Hyphenation: ge | strebt Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʃtʁeːpt]…
stretched (German) Part of speech: Participle II Hyphenation: ge | straightened Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʃtʁɛkt]…
stretched (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | streck | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʃtʁɛktə]…
stretched (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | streck | tem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʃtʁɛktəm]…
stretched (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ge | streck | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡəˈʃtʁɛktn̩]…
- How should I get a CA
- Kill accelerating
- What is Captial Subsidy
- What is the difference between identity and ego
- What is Dwight Yoakam's most successful song
- Is nutritional yeast nutritionally
- Why was Y2K such a big deal
- What does Yo Tengo
- What is 21 divided by 2 54
- How do I get Facebook Advertising Certificates
- Is Bumble's position ever wrong?
- How can you start a transport logistics
- Why is Chris Hemsworth considered a heartbreaker
- How often do guys masturbate
- What is the national animal of Somalia
- What is the center of gravity of the equilateral triangle
- Sing a native skill
- What is a good Uber driver rating
- Why did Satoshi Nakamoto disappear
- What is Mobirise
- How is Srishti Bangalore for animation
- What is heat radiation in physics
- Why isn't Edward Snowden imprisoned
- How do interest rates affect deflation?