What is the abbreviation for MD and DM
dm me on Instagram, Twitter and Co .: What does the abbreviation mean?
Anyone who browses the Internet will regularly come across sequences of letters and abbreviations, the meaning of which cannot be deduced straight away. An abbreviation used especially on Twitter and Instagram is behind "dm me". But what does that mean?
See the meaning of the most commonly used chat abbreviations in the video
Who has the most followers on Instagram?
"Dm me": definition and meaning of the abbreviationIn the first case, "dm me", this means that someone wants you to contact the person via private message. For some time now, Instagram has not only offered the option of uploading images, but also enables exchange via the chat function. "Dm me" can appear on Instagram and Twitter, but also on Facebook, Steam and all other chat tools. In the same way, “pm me” can also be used for “dm me”. The term is z. B. gladly appropriate for shoutouts.
In the second case, someone just wants to tell you that you don't have to worry about a statement or that a statement doesn't matter.
What does "dm me" mean on Instagram, Twitter and Co.?
In the pen & paper role-playing area, however, “DM” means the “dungeon master”. He is responsible for setting up the rules and the story in Dungeons & Dragons and Co. and oversees the game, similar to the bank in Monopoly.
With us you will find further explanations of common internet terms and statements. So we explain z. For example, where the phrase “the cake is a lie” comes from, what is behind the abbreviation “FTW” and what the definition of the abbreviation “BAE” is.
Image source: Sam72. AR Images
Renaming of WhatsApp and Instagram: awesome or crazy? Vote here
You don't want to miss any news about technology, games and pop culture? No current tests and guides? Then follow us on Facebook (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games) or Twitter (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games).
- How is the Dirac Delta treated formally
- What is black box test in itself
- How many wild squirrels live in Australia
- Why did the Romans attack Greece?
- What is Babylon today
- What are WiFi proxy setups for cell phones
- Why do people dislike tactless honesty
- How good is the McGills MMF program
- What is speed versus diameter in pipes
- Can I use SQLAlchemy with Node JS
- Are Chechens blonde
- Hillary Clinton is still popular in Arkansas
- What do the marks look like?
- What is gastritis
- What is the best recipe for green juice
- Whatever happened to Sinead OConnor
- Are Chechens blonde
- How can I adapt quickly to changes
- What's the most complicated rap song ever
- Women's international cricket is improving
- Why is Lenovo offering a military discount
- Why is Bangalore called a green city
- What is the medical mafia
- Is ethical consumption a contradiction?