Is datingindia online legitimate 1
With this data protection declaration we would like to inform you about how we process personal data on this website. We are aware of the importance of the processing of personal data for the user and accordingly observe all relevant legal requirements. The protection of your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. That is why it goes without saying that we comply with the statutory data protection regulations.
Smart Digital GmbH
Weilimdorfer Str. 74/1
70839 Gerlingen, Germany
info (at) smart-digital.de
Managing director: Thomas Vogt
Contact our data protection officer
For all questions and concerns regarding the security of your data, please contact us at datenschutz (at) smart-digital.de.
If you have a particularly sensitive concern, please contact our data protection officer by post, as communication by e-mail can always have security gaps. When making your request, please indicate that your request relates to Smart Digital GmbH.
represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Great bleaching 21
Personal data is all information about personal and factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your name, your address or other postal address, the telephone number or your e-mail address.
The processing of your data takes place on the following legal bases:
- with regard to data that you enter in forms, etc. or with regard to plugins that you activate with your consent, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR
- in relation to services that you use, to initiate or execute a contract with you, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
- Incidentally, to implement our legitimate corporate interests, in particular for statistical data and online identifiers, on the basis of legitimate interests, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- Improvement of our offer
- Protection against abuse
- keeping our correspondence with you
- Processing of applicant management
Unless otherwise stated, we will receive the data from you (including about the devices you use). If we do not collect the personal data directly from you, we will also inform you from which source the personal data originate and, if applicable, whether they originate from publicly accessible sources.
Processing of your personal data
We collect and process the following personal data about you:
• Contact and address information, provided that you provide us with your contact information
• Your correspondence with us
• Information that you have transmitted to us in the course of an application
• Information about your request
• Online identifiers (e.g. your IP address, browser type and browser version, the operating system used, the referrer URL, the file name, the access status, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the server request),
• Log files with information about your visit to our website
• Social media identifiers.
We process your data for the following purposes:
• For the contact you want,
• to process contracts with you,
• for advertising purposes,
• for quality assurance and
• for our statistics.
We only collect personal data to the extent and for the purpose for which you provided us with the data, e.g. B. make it available when contacting us via the online form.
We only use and save your personal data as part of our services for the following purposes if you have given us your express consent:
• Applicant management via our Recruitee applicant management system
We only process your data for the purpose of processing your application. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR. If your application is successful, we can process the data you have provided for the purposes of the employment relationship.
If we cannot offer you a job or you withdraw your application, we will save your data for a maximum of 6 months after the end of the application process so that we can comply with the obligations to provide evidence arising from the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Forwarding to recipients outside the European Economic Area
Data is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We only transfer personal data to third countries in which the EU Commission has confirmed an adequate level of protection or if we can ensure careful handling of personal data through contractual agreements or other suitable guarantees, such as certifications or proven compliance with international security standards.
• USA (EU standard contractual clauses and additional security measures)
The EU standard contractual clauses can be viewed on the website of the EU Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en).
To ensure the technical functionality and presentation of our site, to clarify security incidents and to monitor technical malfunctions or attacks, we collect the data required for this as standard. You can use all areas of our website that do not require access authorization without having to disclose personal data.
When you visit our site, so-called log files (activity logs) are automatically transferred to our server. As a rule, this is not personal data and this information is not mixed with other data processed by us.
• Time and date of the page visit
• Version of the HTTP protocol
• Type and version of the browser used
• Type of operating system
• Requested files
• Information about files accessed and the amount of data transferred
• Anonymized IP address
• Error messages that have occurred
• Activities on our website and the pages accessed
• Amount of data transferred
• Source reference, from which page you came to us
• Status code of a request
• Starting point of a request
• Access log file
• FTP log file
We save your data
- if you have consented to the processing, at most until you revoke your consent,
- if we need the data to execute a contract, at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or statutory retention periods run,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail,
- if there are statutory retention obligations, for example commercial or tax retention obligations (e.g. commercial code, tax code) until the end of these retention obligations.
We have taken extensive technical and organizational measures to protect your data against possible dangers such as unauthorized access, unauthorized knowledge, modification or distribution, as well as against loss, destruction or misuse.
In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties during transmission, we secure the data transmissions using SSL encryption, if necessary. It is a standardized encryption method for online services, especially for the web.
We need the cookies for the following purposes:
|_ga||Third-party cookie||2 years||Google Analytics cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Third-party cookie||1 minute||Google Analytics cookie to limit database queries.|
|_gid||Third-party cookie||1 day||Google Analytics cookie to distinguish users.|
|cli_user_preference||smart digital||1 year||Tracks cookie consents for the current domain.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics-personalization||smart digital||1 year||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to save the user's consent to the cookies in the "Analytics & Personalization" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||smart digital||1 year||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to save the user's consent to the cookies in the "Required Cookies" category.|
|NID||Third-party cookie||6 Months|
|qtrans_front_language||smart digital||1 year||This cookie is set by the qTranslate WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to manage the preferred language of the visitor.|
Third party services
We only transfer your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations and to provide our services. We commission external service providers with tasks such as marketing services, programming and data hosting. We have carefully selected these service providers and committed them to confidentiality and compliance with legal requirements.
We are legally obliged to transmit data to state authorities, e.g. tax authorities, supervisory authorities and law enforcement authorities.
Google Web Fonts
Font Awesome / Fonticons, Inc.
This page uses so-called web fonts for the uniform representation of fonts, which are provided by Fonticons, Inc., 6 Porter Road Apartment 3R, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the servers of Fonticons, Inc. In doing so, Fonticons, Inc. learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Font Awesome is used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. If your browser does not support Font Awesome, a standard font will be used by your computer. Further information about Font Awesome can be found at https://fontawesome.com/support and in the data protection declaration of Fonticons, Inc .: https://fontawesome.com/privacy
This page uses so-called web fonts for the uniform representation of fonts, which are provided by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Adobe Systems servers. In doing so, Adobe Systems learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Adobe Fonts / Adobe Typekit takes place in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. If your browser does not support Adobe Typekit / Adobe Fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer. Further information on Adobe Typekit / Adobe Fonts can be found at http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/typekit.html and in the data protection declaration of Adobe Systems: https://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/ policy.html
Like almost every website operator, we use analysis tools in the form of tracking software to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website.
In order to be able to optimize this website and our offer, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link https: // tools .google.com/dlpage download and install the available browser plug-in.As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in this browser and only for this domain). An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click this link again. You can find more information on this at https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/. Further information on data usage by Google, setting and objection options, can be found in Google's data protection declaration (https://policies.google.com/privacy) and in the settings for the display of advertisements by Google (http: // adssettings. google.com/authenticated).
We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been expanded to include the code -gat._anonymizeIp (); í on this website in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Maps is used to display our locations and to create directions.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. If you call up the Google Maps component integrated in our website, Google saves a cookie on your device via your internet browser. Your user settings and data are processed in order to display our location and to create directions. This information is usually transmitted to a Google LLC server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
Through the connection to Google established in this way, Google can determine from which website your request was sent and to which IP address the route description is to be sent.
If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your Internet browser. You can find details on this under the heading "Cookies" above.
In addition, Google offers under
We use YouTube on our website. This is a video portal from YouTube LLC., 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, hereinafter referred to as “YouTube”.
YouTube is a subsidiary of Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
We use YouTube in connection with the "Extended data protection mode" function in order to be able to show you videos. According to information provided by YouTube, the "extended data protection mode" function means that the data described in more detail below are only transmitted to the YouTube server when you actually start a video.
Without this "extended data protection", a connection to the YouTube server in the USA will be established as soon as you call up one of our Internet pages on which a YouTube video is embedded.
This connection is required in order to be able to display the respective video on our website via your internet browser. In the course of this, YouTube will at least record and process your IP address, the date and time and the website you visited. A connection to the Google “DoubleClick” advertising network is also established.
If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, YouTube will assign the connection information to your YouTube account. If you want to prevent this, you must either log out of YouTube before visiting our website or make the appropriate settings in your YouTube user account.
For the purpose of functionality and to analyze usage behavior, YouTube permanently saves cookies on your device via your Internet browser. If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the storage of cookies by setting your Internet browser. You can find more information on this under "Cookies" above.
Further information on the collection and use of data as well as your rights and protection options in this regard is available from Google
available data protection information.
Ensighten is provided by Ensighten, Inc., 226 Airport Parkway, Suite 390, San Jose, CA 95110. Ensighten is a tag management tool and controls the tag integrations described here. Ensighten itself does not collect any personal data for this purpose. You can object to the collection of data by confirming the opt-out under the following link: https://www.ensighten.com/privacy-policy/
by so-called bots. This is a service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
With this service, Google can determine from which website a request is being sent and from which IP address the so-called. In addition to your IP address, Google may also collect further information that is necessary for the offer and the guarantee of this service .
Google offers at https://policies.google.com/privacy
further information on the general handling of your user data.
We offer you the opportunity to apply to us via our application portal.
We use the services of Recruitee B.V., Johan Huizingalaan 763, (1066 VH) Amsterdam, Netherlands (hereinafter: "Recruitee") to organize and process the application process. If you click on "JOIN OUR TEAM" on our website or on our job advertisements, you will be redirected to the Recruitee website.
When you visit the Recruitee website, personal access data is automatically recorded by Recruitee. This includes the requesting device, the web browser used, the operating system, the IP address, the website you came from and the behavior on the Recruitee website. If you decide to apply, the data you enter there will also be sent to Recruitee. You can find more information about data protection at Recruitee in Recruitee's data protection declaration at https://recruitee.com/de/privacy.
You also have the option of applying to us via Indeed.
In order to enable the "Apply via Indeed" functionalities, your personal usage data must be processed by Indeed Ireland Operations Limited, 124 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland (here "Indeed").
Social media plugins with Shariff
In order to protect your data in the best possible way, we use the data protection solution Shariff developed by the computer magazine c’t for our integrated social media plugins on our website.
The plugins provided by social networks usually collect and transmit your personal data even if they are only on a website with integrated social media plugins and do not interact with the service. A user account with the networks is not necessary for this. However, if you have one and are logged in, the services can assign your visit to the user account.
The integration of Shariff prevents your data from being recorded by social networks via the integrated plugins when you visit our website. Only when you actively interact with a social media plug-in, for example click on a “Like” or “Share” button, will a connection be established with the server of the social network. This means that you can still use the buttons as you are used to.
More information can be found here:
Rights of the data subject
Right to information, correction, revocation, complaint, deletion and blocking.
• You have the right to request information about whether and which of your personal data is being processed by us. You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected or completed.
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted.
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
• You can revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data in full or in part at any time with effect for the future.
• You have the right to receive your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format.
• You can also contact our data protection officer in writing if you have any questions, comments or complaints or requests for information in connection with our data protection declaration and the processing of your personal data.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the statutory provisions.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless expressly stated in the survey, the provision of data is not necessary or mandatory.
Status of this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time with future effect. This data protection declaration was created with the help of the data protection declaration generator of ePrivacy GmbH.
- Which is a better app for vlogging
- Why do you love the band Journey
- How does black coffee affect my metabolism?
- Will Siberian Huskies protect their owners?
- What has Modi done for the Tamils
- What is the crime rate in Russia?
- Which famous guitarists were self-taught
- What's your favorite Pixar movie moment
- How do I disable NoScript in Firefox
- Where can I read academic essays
- Why does Kolkata need a second airport
- Which bacteria does Cephalexin kill?
- How can I download episodes from Sacred Games
- Learn English How to learn English
- Why doesn't Turkey withdraw from Cyprus?
- Are empaths more effective polyglots
- Is Anastasiya Romanova a genius
- Who is mother of biology
- Why weren't the satellite phones picked up?
- Why is stainless steel so expensive
- Soldiers need a mission that won't close
- Where does an INTJ girl meet
- Why is Facebook banned in Saudi Arabia
- Wants to kill Arya Tywin
- Ultimately, feelings override the law
- What is an unexpected danger in Cuba
- Who is Scottie Pippen
- What is the World Trade Organization
- How do I convert images to PDF
- What is the treatment for osteophytes
- What are your favorite songs about soul mates
- Why is Rahul Gandhi destroying the Congress
- How do I not delete my profile photo
- Does GitHub have a size limit