What is a surgical sponge
The wound doesn't heal?
Help with wound healing disorders through plastic surgery
"Time heals all wounds", you no longer believe in this wisdom of life: your wound simply does not heal. Instead, you are in pain, the scar has opened, the infection cannot be defeated, the wound is wet or festered. You need help.
Previous illnesses or infections can prevent normal wound healing, unfortunately smoking promotes wound healing disorders.
Find out here how plastic reconstructive surgery with skin or tissue transplants can make your wound healing disorder a thing of the past.
Why is the wound not healing?
Medicine differentiates between septic and aseptic wound healing disorders.
Aseptic disorders are not caused by germs.
However, a reduced blood supply to the skin can lead to the death of the wound edge. Occasionally it also happens that wounds open again after an operation, e.g. B. if there is too much tension on the seam. We have also already seen that an intolerance to active ingredients in wound dressings (e.g. gauze with hydrocorticoid) means that the wound does not close.
Every open wound is an invitation for germs and bacteria to settle there. If germs in the wound prevent healing, one speaks of a septic wound healing disorder: Classic pus or putrefactive pathogens attack the open wound.
If there is also a pre-existing illness that inhibits optimal blood flow in the wound area, germs have an easy time of it. Such pre-existing diseases are diabetes, venous diseases or vascular diseases, which z. B. arise through nicotine consumption. But how can this be treated successfully?
Vacuum therapy keeps the wound clean
The optimal preparation of a wound is the basis for success. In order to achieve the greatest possible sterility, vacuum therapy is therefore often used.
The wound is surgically cleaned and closed with a sponge. A film seals the wound area. A pump is used to create a vacuum under the film and the wound secretion is continuously sucked off. The wound must be checked after five days. If the germs are now defeated, the closing operation takes place.
In action for you: plastic-reconstructive surgery and microsurgery
The experienced specialists in plastic-reconstructive surgery will discuss with you personally which procedure is best for you to close the wound. The procedure is individually tailored to you, your living conditions and the demands of work and leisure.
The following options are available for wound healing disorders:
- Skin graft: The body's own skin is specially prepared and transplanted onto the wound. Even if only part of the skin grows in, it makes healing easier.
- Skin flap surgery: Along with the skin, the underlying tissue that is supplied with blood is also shifted or transplanted from other parts of the body to close the wound. Blood vessels are sometimes reconnected microsurgically in order to achieve optimal blood flow
Unfortunately, there is still no wound healing method that works without scars. Therefore, it can hardly be avoided that new scars develop in skin or tissue transplants.
Would you like an expert to look at your wound?
Fine work in plastic reconstructive surgery. In aesthetic and hand surgery, microsurgery is always in demand when tissue with blood supply is to be transplanted. More about the work of experienced microsurgeons at the ETHIANUM ...
Where microsurgery is used
- What day did Biggie die?
- How can I double myself in tennis?
- Can we submit an RTI against broadband
- Which accounting system would you recommend
- What is an easy way to learn hangul
- Where can I buy Amazon dropshipping training courses
- How do I choose stocks when trading
- Is San Francisco Liberal or Conservative?
- What Are Some Amazing Designer Online Communities
- What are exciting Dubai Desert Safari offers
- What does Free Economy Shipping mean
- Who owns Fortnite
- Why are guards before funerals common
- Is the tinder application good for society?
- How can I save money by coding
- What is the best THC cartridge
- Are SBI debit cards accepted worldwide
- Which is the best supplier of organic legumes
- Why don't people like Halloween
- Is that what I do English properly
- Japan has two flags
- What algorithms have made the imagination a reality?
- What is vehicle finance in Canada
- What are the most modern marketing ideas