Is Jose Mourinho a good football manager?
When it comes to football managers, José Mourinho is one of the crème de la crème. It is not for nothing that he calls himself “The Special One”, even if that might sound “special” in a negative sense on first hearing. He has won three Premier League titles with the teams entrusted to him, as well as two Champions League victories. Most recently, the boys from the English cult club Manchester United were in his care. But even if his career is now over, there is still a lot to learn from the Portuguese top manager.
Who dares nothing, wins nothing
Risks always have to be taken with a certain calculation - but if the situation has been considered sufficiently, one should not shy away from daring. Mourinho demonstrated this impressively when he ventured out into the wide world from his made bed in Portugal. Among other things, he trained teams in Spain, Italy and England and thus demonstrated great ability to adapt to different cultures. It was definitely worth it: if Mourinho had stayed in Portugal, his career would hardly have taken such a steep upward curve.
Don't believe everything, but believe in yourself
Anyone who has to make decisions with great consequences must be able to rely on themselves - often in the midst of rows of well-intentioned advice from all sides. Mourinho has mastered the art of keeping an eye on what is best for him and his team, even in difficult situations. This is how you should treat yourself, whether you are a hobby footballer or not. Because this self-confidence helps you on the pitch, for example, but also in the betting office if you place a bet against all odds and still win.
However, one thing is certain: If you bet on Mourinho's team in your time, you had great chances of a nice win.
Not everyone is on your side: Overcoming adversity
If you don't know Mourinho's biography well, you might think that it was consistently successful. But Mourinho also had to accept setbacks: Sometimes his training concepts didn't work out and he was fired from his clubs. He didn't let that get him down: He simply used his next job to prove his skills and to lead his teams to impressive performances. This is probably one of the reasons why he is one of the most sought-after speakers in professional football these days - because he knows how to turn a failure into an opportunity.
Giving up is not an option
This is probably where the next lesson you can learn from a Mourinho comes from: Even if things don't go as you imagined, you should definitely not give up. The best example of this is the Champions League victory of the Portuguese team Porto, which nobody believed in - except for Mourinho. In fact, he led his team to the cup, beating well-known opponents like Manchester United.
The dark side of power
For a football club, a contract with Mourinho initially meant good things: victories also became more likely for underdog teams. But in addition to all his great moments, Mourinho was sometimes a bad role model: He considered himself a kind of demigod on earth and had such increased self-confidence that he was sometimes blind to his own weaknesses. That was also what ultimately cost him the post at Manchester United - and ended his career as a coach.
Conclusion: Mourinho may no longer be active as a coach - but his legacy, for better or for worse, still carries on in the football world.
- Is diclofenac sodium a narcotic
- Are there wedding planners in Vizag
- Creams have an expiration date
- The site Couponraja actually works
- What are the cannabis laws in Florida
- Can an Iraqi citizen travel to Israel?
- How did the big bang happen
- Why is Coimbatore next to Chennai
- What are Windows CAB files used for?
- What is the opposite of come
- There were cellars in ancient Egypt
- What happened to Mary Magdalene
- Why does everyone react differently to antidepressants
- What are the supersymmetric partners of photons
- What is the value of chlorine
- What is an underestimated food pairing
- What about a compromise between China and India
- What should a beginner know about Hapkido
- What size should images have in WordPress
- Has Varca Beach water sports
- What is an honest review of zerodha
- How do you sprain a muscle
- Is the R 13 insulation good
- What is the most misunderstood stereotype
- What are the best cheap wireless earphones
- What is the worst church in memphis
- How is Lovely Professional University for Engineering
- College students can get discounted internet service
- What is letting go
- Why do people become plastic surgeons
- Is Finland safe to visit
- Is NaCH3COO ionic or covalent
- What is rejection sensitive dysphoria
- Is 5 mg of Xanax a lot