What is more physically or mentally calming
The focus of the offer is on the individual participant, whom I always treat with respect and consideration for their respective moods and talents. Depending on the mood, the music itself can sometimes be challenging, impulsive, sometimes calming, or simply cheerful.
The offer is aimed at people of all ages with mental, physical and emotional disabilities and can conceptually be carried out individually in two ways.
Here I come into contact with the individual participants in the group and, depending on their acceptance, actively involve them in the musical process. Songs are either sung or various instruments are played. Participants can participate passively or actively in the music process, for example listening, dancing, clapping, singing or playing an instrument.
Here a participant (or a small group) is supported directly in their musical expression. Specific songs are sung, mostly with seasonal references (St. Martin, Christmas, etc.) or played together on a wide variety of instruments. Furthermore, depending on the degree of disability, passive music therapy concepts can be used in which the client is played in order to achieve relaxation or stimulation (or both), depending on the situation.
An essential part of both offers is free musical improvisation. When a participant has decided on an instrument, I pick up their musical impulses and integrate them into playing together.
This is done with the aim of recognizing and promoting the participant's musical, motor and mental abilities. In this context, I understand music both as a direct, non-verbal expression of emotions, but also as a common non-verbal communication.
In addition to ideophonic percussion instruments, my instruments also include various drums, singing bowls, cymbals, guitar and voice. In particular, I would like to mention the didgeridoo, which is an impressive instrument, especially in terms of (passive) reception.
- What is ahi mahi
- What are the benefits of tissue paper dispensers
- What is Hritik Roshan Hoehe
- Why should we choose science groups
- Which animals are most successful
- Well worth PS4 Pro for 1080p
- When is the Kindle 4 coming out?
- Which plants are wind pollinated?
- Does NetFlix have any patents
- Who has no upfront commercial loans
- Where can I start VBA Excel
- How do I build interest in programming
- Outsource your blog writing
- Why can INFJs flirt so badly
- Is the dark film universe dead
- How can a person quickly change their career
- Why is the food pyramid changing all the time?
- Shrinks modal fabric
- Is the freaking profitable
- What should you avoid during irradiation?
- Who is the first electrical engineer
- What is your best musical composition
- Why didn't Arya Samaj blossom all over India?
- What are different forms of internet advertising