What are some useful tips for panhandlers
Florida travel guide: recommendation and comparison
Before mine Florida round trip I've flipped through numerous Florida travel guides and read. Whether as a printed book or as an online travel guide, which are sometimes even made available free of charge.
Since I went on a round trip with the rental car, wanted to find insider tips and also visited the city of Miami, the choice was not easy.
That's why I took the trouble to test Florida travel guides and present them here.
More articles for a Florida trip:
The best travel guide to Florida
Since I am aRound trip through Florida by car For me, a travel guide for Florida was of course worthwhile. I recommend two of them to you:
Lonely Planet Travel Guide Florida (German)
The Lonely Planet for Florida is not only designed for backpackers like the typical Lonely Planet guides. If you are traveling by rental car like me, you will find a lot of useful information and tips for places, activities and accommodation here. Although I no longer use the Lonely Planet for accommodations.
You will also find many maps for cities and historical background information in this travel guide. My buying tip!
National Park Route USA - Florida: Route Guide
The National Park Route USA travel guide for Florida is a real insider tip! The first time that I have come across this series of travel guides. I'm excited! You can find even more information on routes by rental car, suggestions for routes and useful tips and information for rental car drivers in Florida in this great guide!
My favorite Florida travel guide:
MERIAN moments travel guide Florida
With its "Merian Momente" travel guide, Merian has brought a great travel guide series with very special tips and accommodation suggestions onto the market. Above all, you will find tips for accommodation (boutique hotels and smaller oases of peace) in this travel guide. Admittedly, these are not always the cheapest. A look inside is still worthwhile.(With extra card that can be removed)to the top
The best travel guide to Miami
If you start, end or even stay longer in Miami, your Florida trip is worth buying a travel guide specifically for Miami.
111 Must-See Places in Miami and the Keys
I particularly like the series “111 Places in Miami and the Florida Keys that One Must See”, as it also introduces and reveals less well-known places.
Top 10 Miami & Keys
Also a travel guide for Miami and the Florida Keys with great tips and information on the top sights in Miami, Key West and the Keys.
The 3 Most Popular Miami Travel Guides on Amazon:
Don't you want to miss any more information from me?
Come ‘to the MUCH ON THE GO Community on Facebook. In this closed group you can exchange ideas with travel enthusiasts.
Follow me Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and receive regular updates in Newsletter or by RSS feed.
Do you already know Pinterest? Follow me and the bulletin board for the USA - perfect for planning your trip!to the top
- How do you define openness
- TrueCar vehicle sales prices are really correct
- Can a confidential informant use drugs?
- Spiritual leaders or people get bored
- When was Hadrian's Wall in Great Britain completed
- Where is protein synthesis in mitochondria
- Is FM Trader Broker Ligit
- Humanism Why are programmers mostly humanists
- What is animal pictures
- How does a Russian impeachment work
- Is scooter better than skateboarding
- How did Mercator create a map
- Deaf people still think in terms of noise
- Do lesbians ever get curious straight
- Big bacteria eat small bacteria
- How is Manav Rachna Faridabad for dentistry
- Still occurs sledding in cricket
- How is a steel structure used
- Why did Infosys buy Noah Consulting
- Can be applied glaze on latex paint
- What does a crawler do for you
- Why is beard hair thick
- What was your last big discovery
- A country without democracy will fail