How do you offer effective care
If you have any questions or problems, we are always available by phone or in person. You can reach the midwife on duty by phone. Mission plan ...
Arrange an introductory meeting with one of the team's midwives to obtain further information and / or to prepare the clinic papers. Contact...
"hebammenART®is a registered trademark for midwifery training in which theRegulatory principles to maintain health form the focus of work. It includes a health-promoting care model for every phase of life. The aim is to improve the interaction between midwifery care, other professions and conventional medicine and to create synergies. The focus is on strengthening health principles through midwives. "(Homepage, HebammenArt).
The basis of hebammenArt are "Concepts and research with the question of how health arises, is maintained and can be promoted. (Antonovsky, Seligman, Goleman, Bauer, Hüther, Bolwy, Odent, Ehlert, etc.)".
"The hebammenART ® label includes the MOVEnART sub-brands®undEMH (Effective Manual Help). "Our course concept for birth preparation and the pelvic floor course after the birth was developed according to this label.
"There are a variety of motion sequences, massages and touches (A.ffectiveR.egulationsTtechnology), which positively influence the physical and mental processes during pregnancy and compensate for any imbalances. We enable you to find your own way through stretching, conscious breathing, various tensioning and loosening methods. This increases trust in your physical perception and your intuition. This has a direct influence on the growing child, your birth strength and ensures a positive and safe development during pregnancy and a life in balance. "With the help of effective manual help, we can treat imbalances during pregnancy or after the birth and provide enormous relief to care.
If you are interested in further information, you can find out more on the homepage of the label and the founder. about hebammenART - hebammenART
You are not alone with us - we look after you during:
We offer closed courses, which means that you attend the course together with other pregnant women who will give birth around the same time. The start of the course depends on the calculated delivery date and the partner is welcome from the fourth evening onwards.
Every woman should experience her birth in a conscious and self-determined manner.
We would like to accompany you during the birth in the Marienhausklinik St. Josef Kohlhof, where we ensure a calm and loving atmosphere.
In addition to medical and technical means, we offer homeopathy and acupuncture to facilitate childbirth. more...
The first days and weeks after the birth are a particularly important and precious time for the young family. We accompany you in this phase in the clinic as well as at home. more...
- Why is Northamptonshire shortened to Northants
- Is eating in whole foods overpriced?
- Who sang the song Young Love
- How do I properly market my channel
- What are good common paleo snacks
- How can I improve my GitHub account
- What Is Part of an Event Marketing Plan
- I've always been sad that I was right
- What are the countries bordering North Korea
- How do you stay in your niche
- What are the best Korean ballads
- What is the salary for an incubator manager
- What is a media influencer
- Can a baby develop dissociative identity disorder
- How do cognitive prejudices affect critical thinking?
- How do you scale models
- What is Rejection Sensitivity
- Can a little person be a model
- Practicing Christians practice polyamory at the same time
- Has the KGB ever attacked the US?
- How much is Diplo worth
- Does Germany censor anything related to National Socialism?
- What is a block diagram
- How old people made flutes