What is the main sound
Main tone (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Main | tone, Plural: Main | tones
- IPA: [ˈhaʊ̯ptˌtoːn], Plural: [ˈHaʊ̯ptˌtøːnə]
- 1) in general: most important expressiveness, meaning among several
- 2) Linguistics: the most stressed point in a complex word
- Derivation to volume with the prefixoidHead-
- 2) Main accent, strong tone
- 2) secondary tone
- 1) statement
- 2) accent / tone
- 1) In this group, Peter gives the Main tone at.
- 2) “When composing two nouns, the tone syllable of the simplex in the first noun has the Head-, the tone syllable of the simplex with the second noun the minorvolume: Mórgengàbe, Hóchzeitsgeschènk, Schnéiderìn. "
- 1) specify the main tone
- 2) main tone
- Nominative: singular the main tone; Plural the main tones
- Genitive: singular of the main tone (s); Plural of the main tones
- Dative: singular the main tone (s); Plural the main tones
- Accusative: singular the main tone; Plural the main tones
- English: 2) primary stress
- French: 2) accent principal
Entries from our dictionary containing "main tone":
volume: Whispering tone, conversational tone, undertone, intermediate tone 5) Main tone, secondary tone original tone, original tone, original tone Application examples: 1) The pianist played another tone
noise: ... compare it. all poor, literally "to arms". The initial [a)] fell out before the strong main tone. Synonyms: 1) Noise, rumble, noise, roar, noise ...
suggestion: Music Decoration in which one or more notes are played before the main note Origin of the term: Middle High German vürslac "first strike, fortification, encircling siege, calculation as a template", meaning "advice" 16
Secondary tone:… 1) in general: additional meaning of a statement 2) linguistics: compared to the main tone, a syllable is less pronounced in a complex word.
Main accent: Heavy weight 2) Main tone, strong tone Opposite words: 2) Secondary accent Overarching terms: 1) Statement 2) Accent / tone Examples of use: 1) During the consultations, the main emphasis was naturally on the aspect of financial feasibility
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Hauptton" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Hauptton/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Hauptton". You can add usage examples or hints to the use of the term "Hauptton". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Main tones (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Main tone Hyphenation: Haupt | to | ne Pronunciation / stress: ...
Main tones (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Main tones Hyphenation: Haupt | to | nes Pronunciation / stress: ...
Main tone (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Main tones Hyphenation: Main | tons Pronunciation / stress: ...
Main tone vowel (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular main tone vowel; Plural main tone vowels genitive: ...
Main tone vowels (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Main | ton | vo | ka | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Main tone vowels (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Main | ton | vo | ka | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Main tone vowel (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Haupt | ton | vo | kals Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Main stand (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular grandstand; Plural grandstands genitive: ...
Main stands (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Haupt | tri | bü | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Main shoot (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular main drive; Plural main drives genitive: singular ...
- Why is speed important to everyone
- Is theater allowed for a Christian?
- What causes wobbly tires
- How do you feel about Megan Rapinoe
- How do I teach myself more subjects
- Why do I need to be saved
- How to pronounce abstergo in Japanese
- Whose daughter is Sara Ali Khan
- Can we hack WiFi with a modem?
- What are some unknown facts about dogs
- Is the SSL termination safe?
- What are some characteristics of bull men
- What is oriental
- Can we convert CDMA to wcdma
- Which CRM systems do media companies use
- Dryer balls actually make clothes softer
- How many countries recognized Kosovo in 2014?
- Which musical instrument is that
- What if someone starts dating at 20?
- A percentage can be negative
- Filters graphs at the bacterial level
- What was your strangest experience in Venezuela
- How to say dog in Spanish
- Where to eat in St. Louis for foodies