Gives Sprint free phones
Mediation service for language and integration mediators
WHAT ARE and WHAT DO SPRINT DO?
Sprint stands for SprOh and Intintegration mediator
Sprint are competent interpreters and cultural mediators at the same time
Sprint help to break down language barriers through culturally sensitive interpreting in educational, social and health care institutions
Sprint impart specific background knowledge to people with a migration background and the specialists involved
Sprint remove communication difficulties that are based on culture-specific peculiarities.
Sprint With their work they create the prerequisites for integration into all areas of social, cultural and public life
OUR LANGUAGE OFFER:
Albanian, Armenian, Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dari, English, Farsi, French, Georgian, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Croatian, Kurdish - Kurmanji (Northern Kurdish), Sorani (Central Kurdish), Macedonian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Punjabi,
Portuguese, Romany, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Czech, Turkish, Urdu, Hungarian, Vietnamese
We ask for your understanding if not all languages can be covered at the time of your request.
WHERE ARE SPRINT USED?
Schools, kindergartens, daycare centers, after-school care centers receive support in communication between the school management / teachers / educators and the migrant families. These include conflict management in schools, drug and addiction counseling in schools, intercultural educational work, educational path advice, transition from school to work, intercultural project work, integration in schools.
In clinics and medical practices, SprInt support e.g. examinations, inpatient admission, clarification talks (surgery, anesthesia, etc.), anamnesis, in the therapeutic setting, but also with offices and authorities such as the health department.
In social affairs:
SprInt make an important contribution to smooth communication, for example in advice and support in questions of qualification and further training, unemployment, social benefits such as child benefit, housing benefit, education certificate. Furthermore, in the area of action of women's shelters, communal accommodation, migration and refugee counseling as well as in other counseling centers in the social field.
Our customers include institutions such as local government authorities, the Saxon Education Agency, job centers, employment agencies, university clinics and independent, public and private providers.
Written translations and language mediation at events are also part of our range of services.
Here you can find the order form for your SprInt assignment:
> SprInt order form (PDF format)
> SprInt order form (Word format)
Please send the completed form to [email protected]
If you are requesting a language mediator for the first time via SprInt Leipzig, please contact us by phone or email before placing the order so that we can inform you about our conditions.
We are looking forward to a good cooperation!
Email: [email protected]
Tel .: 0341 - 999 95 770
Fax: 0341 - 999 95 772
Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
SprInt Leipzig is funded by:
- What should I think before I speak
- Flush your hot water tank
- How to make a fresh coffee
- What are some characteristics of bull men
- Commercial surrogacy should be banned
- What is sunlight used for?
- How do antibiotics cure diseases
- Any topical product can significantly reduce wrinkles
- What is PID 0 in the Linux kernel
- Where does the word atom come from?
- How do I install Bugzilla
- How can I get into white torture?
- Is Canada Goose clothing worth the price
- How do companies like Aeroleads generate leads
- What is special about intelligent water
- Why is the earth so big
- What is dextromethorphan powder
- Are related to volcanoes and earthquakes
- What's wrong with Gareth Bale
- How do I learn computer programming languages
- What does greed do to a person
- What is the history of diary writing
- What makes a happy marriage
- What is the strongest nerve agent