How can one control external environmental factors
What is a SWOT analysis?
Under certain circumstances it may be necessary to subdivide important influencing groups into subgroups in order to be able to determine the respective interests, needs and potentials. In the “Employees” group, for example, “high potentials” - employees with special value for the company - can be filtered out. The group “State and Society” is usually divided into individual interest groups and organs such as authorities, offices, professional associations, trade unions, lobbies, NGOs, the press and the public.
Once all relevant influencing groups have been identified, it is important to analyze to what extent the identified stakeholders influence the company or are influenced by it. In the context of the SWOT analysis, the chances and risks in the center, which result from these influences.
Questions to be able to assess the opportunities for stakeholders:
- What skills, connections or influence does the stakeholder offer?
- How can these be used in such a way that they serve the company's success?
Questions to be able to assess the risks from stakeholders:
- Are the demands of the stakeholder in conflict with corporate goals?
- What are the risks associated with conflicts of interest?
- How can these risks be reduced?
In order to be able to derive recommendations for action, one also has to assess how strong the respective influence of the individual stakeholders is on the company.
The following example shows a greatly simplified graphic representation of a stakeholder analysis.
- How do I design a microchannel heat exchanger
- What are the disadvantages of fire alarms
- What is the need for parallel computing
- What are some good punny squirrel names
- Why didn't you get a cat
- What is the meaning of but still
- What rhymes with man
- Where are telegram videos stored
- How would a society of psychopaths work
- How can parkour athletes become movie stars
- How do libertarians see the government
- How is Maruti Suzuki Celerio gasoline
- Do historians work for the History Channel
- Certain spices can destroy intestinal bacteria
- What is goat milk used for?
- Why is self-confidence important
- What counts as abuse 1
- Avicii working with Kygo
- Which metrics are considered important by Facebook?
- Have any predictions about climate change come true?
- How does an electric train work
- What are the types of capacitors
- Are Muslims who do not pray, Muslims
- Which Mac do you prefer and why