Soundproofed is healthy
Soundproofing and noise protection made of foam
We are surrounded by noises and sound every day - both day and night. Whether in the home, on the street or at work: noise inevitably surrounds us around the clock and has become one of the most significant environmental problems of our time - especially traffic noise (planes, cars, rail traffic). This constant exposure is not only annoying, but can also have a strong, negative impact on our health. Hearing damage, stress as well as heart and circulatory problems can result from excessive noise exposure in everyday life. Problems with communication, information intake and concentration can also be caused by an increased noise level.
In order to reduce noise pollution in everyday life, specific measures should be taken for Soundproofing or. noise protection be seized. In addition to careful handling of noise sources, this also includes structural measures such as the installation of Soundproof doors and Soundproof windows when renovating a building or installing a Soundproof wall on a busy street near a residential area.
In addition to these precautions, the targeted use of acoustic elements made of foam, or more precisely acoustic foam, can help reduce sound and noise in everyday life.
In the following we look at how noise is actually created and have collected some interesting facts about foam as a sound insulation for you.
How does noise arise in everyday life?
The classification of noise is individual, i.e. different sound sources are perceived as annoying to different degrees by people.
In general, the generation of noise can be traced back to two causes: On the one hand, noise is caused by a high level of noise Sound pressure level and can be caused by, for example, a loud source of noise such as a jackhammer or radio.
On the other hand, it can be more unwanted reverberation negatively affect room acoustics. This leads to longer reverberation times and a superposition of several noises. If the reverberation time is too long, the following syllables are covered when speaking, which distorts the speech signal and leads to a deterioration in speech intelligibility. Other noises (coughing, moving chairs, typing the keyboard, etc.) also remain in the room for too long, so that the noise level increases. Overall, too long reverberation times increase the background noise level in the room.
The use of acoustic foam as noise protection
Acoustic elements made of foam are suitable both for lowering the sound pressure level (soundproofing / soundproofing) and improving room acoustics (soundproofing / sound absorption).
Foam can be used as sound insulation for sound insulation, for example on walls, ceilings and floors, but also for machine housings or for sound insulation in recording studios.
As a sound absorber for sound absorption, acoustic foam reduces reverberation times and absorbs disruptive frequency ranges. It improves speech understanding in public spaces such as offices, call centers, schools and kindergartens. It can also provide spectacular sound moments in the home hi-fi studio or in your own music room.
Quality directly from the manufacturer
Of course, for effective noise protection, it is important to pay attention to the quality of the foam. Acoustic foam can only develop its full potential as noise protection through high-quality processing.
As a manufacturer with 60 years of experience in the production of soundproofing elements made of foam, we are from aixFOAM therefore particularly high value on the quality of our goods. All acoustic elements in our aixFOAM online shop are therefore regularly checked for "heart and pores".
Advantages of aixFOAM acoustic foam as sound insulation
- Fine-pored surfaceFoam is characterized by its properties as a particularly effective sound absorber. Sound can penetrate deep into the material through the pores and is absorbed there.
- Visually appealingFoam is an extremely flexible material. This means that it can be edited and interesting profiles such as pyramid foam or convoluted foam can be produced. In addition, we offer many different colors and surface linings made of felt.
- Flexible application, easy assemblyOur sound insulation panels are available in different material thicknesses for every requirement of your sound insulation. You can also choose between different mounting options such as hanging cassettes for wall or ceiling as well as self-adhesive sound absorbers.
- Easy processingAcoustic foam can be processed with conventional tools or household appliances during assembly, which makes it popular as a building material.
- Excellent fire protection propertiesOur soundproofing panels are available in different fire classes. Not only are they flame retardant, they also meet the requirements of fire protection class DIN4102 B1.
- Plan sound insulation effectivelySoundproofing with our aixFOAM Sound absorbers plan specifically. Our specialist planners will be happy to advise you free of charge!
Visit our aixFOAM online shop or let our sound experts advise you free of charge on the customer hotline. We help you to find the right solution for your sound insulation / noise protection - for less noise and more peace and quiet in everyday life.
- How does Vijayawada City compare to Hyderabad
- What makes a good social media influencer
- What's your Indian World Cup squad
- Can I join Google after b com
- What does PPR mean on pipes
- How should a cleft gum be treated
- How can I become a traditional witch
- Which lens is better IS or STM
- What percentage of the stars produce black holes?
- Why are enzymes so specific
- How did the First World War change history?
- Are improvement tests beneficial or not PCM
- Does Alaska have any poisonous creatures
- Why is China censoring the internet
- APs usually include dual enrollment courses
- Should I move out of Silicon Valley?
- What are the demonstrative pronouns in Portuguese
- What happens if too little levothyroxine is taken
- Would you eat artificial stem cell meat?
- Is it illegal to import prescription drugs?
- What is 10base T and 100base
- Where do potato seeds come from
- What happens to students who cheat
- Why are fast Fourier transforms so important
- How do flowers affect our mood?
- What is the deepest bioshock game
- We need to know the amendments
- How can I download Microsoft Office 2010
- Which fitness routine works for you
- Is someone into social psychology
- Why are firefighters better than the police
- What Are Good Parent Hacks For Newborns
- Should I use Olaplex?