How big was JFK
John F. Kennedy - biography of the politician
John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy, also called JFK
- Surname: John F. Kennedy
- Life data: May 29, 1917 to November 22, 1963
- Nationality: US-american
- Quote: "Some people see things as they are and say, 'Why?'. I dream of things that never existed and say, 'Why not?'"
John F. Kennedy had a steep career. He is considered the most popular president of the United States.
How John F. Kennedy lived
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917 in the US state of Massachusetts. His father, grandfather and later also his older brother played an important role in politics. Kennedy grew up in good circumstances, living in the house for the summer in Massachusetts and the winter in Florida.
However, he was already suffering from serious illnesses such as asthma, allergies and back problems and was severely restricted as a result. He had to give up his passion, playing football. He was also unable to begin his preferred degree in economics in London. Ultimately, however, he completed a political degree at Harvard University in 1940.
Then he volunteered for the US Army, the American military. During the Second World War, in which the USA entered with the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, Kennedy was deployed on a speedboat in the Pacific. After this was attacked by Japanese opponents, Kennedy saved himself and another wounded comrade on an island. In retrospect, he received many awards for this. He was hailed as a war hero and his fame rose.
How John F. Kennedy Changed the World
Kennedy's brother Joseph did not survive the war. The father therefore placed all hope in his younger son. He should get involved in politics and one day become president. In 1947, thanks to his father's sponsorship, Kennedy was also given the seat in the House of Representatives, and in 1952 he was named US Senator for Massachusetts.
A year later he married his girlfriend Jaqueline Lee Bouvier, with whom he later had three children and who became famous as Jackie Kennedy at her husband's side. In 1960, Kennedy ran for President of the United States - and won the election. He was sworn in in 1961.
During his tenure, he was particularly young, dynamic and idealistic. Among other things, he traveled to Germany, which at that time was divided into the democratic West and the Communist East. At the Berlin Wall in 1963 he spoke out in front of over 500,000 people for the freedom of Berlin. He also fought for a peaceful solution to the global East-West conflict between the USA and the Soviet Union.
The president implemented many reforms in his own country: The rights of the black population were an important point for him. Together with Martin Luther King, he enforced the desegregation law in America.
But his ambition in this matter was not welcomed in some states, including Texas. It is believed that as a result, he was shot dead by racists on the morning of November 22, 1963 while visiting the city of Dallas.
However, the murder of John F. Kennedy has not been fully clarified to this day. That is why the assassination attempt on Kennedy provides so much material for Hollywood films. In addition, John F. Kennedy is said to have exuded a unique shine because of his good looks and the steep career. He is still considered the most popular president in the United States today.#Subjects
- What is the word for characterless?
- Why is tools important in PCB manufacturing
- Are there police in Chinese ghost towns?
- You can roll FSA money
- What does real-time tracking mean
- Why do people die in the sea
- Are you your cat's favorite person
- What made Frida Kahlo famous in Mexico
- What would the world be without chemicals
- Why is young earth creationism absolutely true
- Why is the negative exponential function negative
- How quickly do hacker attacks occur?
- There are sweet beers
- What is lim n 1 n
- How does the comparison ruin your peace of mind
- What does A Gusto mean in Spanish
- What is the best watch for CrossFit
- How do I remove Google Alerts
- When did Suharto step down?
- Why does the preparation make me nervous
- Should I buy Intel patents
- How can parkour athletes become movie stars
- Are Huawei phones really unsafe
- Why I can't control you