How do I make pancakes with sorghum
List of ingredients for 6 pancakes
- 140 g gluten-free flour mix for pancakes
- 40 g potato starch
- 85 g of sorghum flour
- 15 g tapiocia starch
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 ml of sunflower oil
- 200 ml rice milk
- 1 tbsp rice syrup
- 1 tbsp flaxseed crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- If you prefer the sweet version, you can add four drops of liquid stevia.
At the beginning, all dry ingredients must be carefully mixed together in an appropriately sized mixing bowl. Put the moist ingredients in a second container or a further mixing bowl; Mix these well with a stand mixer or mixer for at least three minutes. So that the crushed flax seeds can swell a little, the liquid should rest for around ten minutes after the mixing process.
Before the liquid is processed further after the rest or rest period, it is advisable to mix it briefly again (approx. 30 seconds; at most one minute). Then put the sufficiently mixed moist ingredients in the mixing bowl with the already mixed dry ingredients. Now wet and dry ingredients are whisked into a comparatively liquid dough. This should then sit for about five to ten minutes. After this resting phase, the dough should still be rather runny, so that it can be easily poured into the pan. If the batter is too firm, a little rice milk can be added.
We recommend using a Teflon pan that is heated to a medium temperature. A little vegetable oil should also be added to the pan; An oil spray has proven particularly useful here. Then add the liquid dough to the pan in portions, turn after about two minutes and then bake for another two minutes until golden brown.
These pancakes can be pepped up with chocolate, fruit, icing sugar or compatible jam; They are also tasty as ice pancakes. Those who prefer it hearty can fill the pancakes with chanterelles or fried mushrooms instead of sweet variations.
If there is a fructose intolerance, only the icing sugar has to be exchanged for a little dextrose; In the case of histamine intolerance, simply refrain from adding lemon or lime juice.
The dough can also be made thicker by using only 120 to 150 ml of rice milk. This gluten-free pancake batter is converted into a pancake batter without any additional effort.
You can find more recipe suggestions on palatschinken.net/
Including the preparation, around 35 to 45 minutes are needed to prepare around six pancakes (depending on the portioning).
Image: © Kathleen Rekowski - Fotolia.com
- How can the Adelaide Oval be improved
- What is Krishna's vehicle
- Have you ever caught your partner cheating?
- How many planes does the United States have
- Why do you personally hate bicycles
- Why was the Internet invented and when?
- How are robots programmed
- How do you say sandwich in Dutch
- What is unusual about Kopi Luwak coffee
- Has communism gone too far?
- What's the best recruiting email you've received
- Is ice the same as water
- Which cities have the dirtiest air?
- Does the quadratic reciprocity feel intuitively with experience?
- Is lymph node TB transmissible
- How many countries are there in Amnesty International?
- How do composers renew their sound?
- Why is water odorless
- Can breed one or two humped camels
- What are blue ice packs made of
- How to say hero in Swedish?
- Has Pokemon the worst fandom
- Are humans predators or prey
- Which vitamin is in milk?