Why do you need a padlock
Noke: the smart padlock
Smart door locks have been around for a long time. What has been missing so far, however, are locking devices away from the home and office, which are uncomplicated, independent of electricity, but just as smart. Voilà, here you have it - the Noke!
No key, no problem. The name of this product is derived from this word - no problem without a key: The Noke is a padlock for which you no longer need a key - at least not a physical one.
You don't even have to pick up your smartphone to open and close it once the lock is configured. But first you download the free app and register with your email address and password. (Some security questions ensure that even if you forget your password, you can identify yourself as a customer via the Noke server without any doubt and thus still open your lock.) Then the connection to the smart bolt takes place via Bluetooth, which Noke (every copy has) via a unique serial number) is bound to the user and "baptized".
Different opening methods
In the app you can now specify how the lock can be opened. Either with a Morse-like click (the bracket is pressed between eight and 16 times long or briefly) or with a fingertip on the smartphone. The range from which the lock opens is also variably adjustable.
Pass on the key
The Noke not only offers the possibility to manage several locks, but also to transfer locking rights to other users. A friend wants to take your bike to you that you left with him in the evening? No problem with this chic lock! Of course, you can simply withdraw this access right again.
Insensitive and robust
The noke is not only nice to look at, it also reliably seals. With a bracket 8 millimeters thick, a weight of 320 grams and a hardened steel housing, it can withstand a lot. In the same way, it can be used in a temperature range of -23 to + 65 ° C both in the winter cold in the tool shed and in the summer heat in a workshop. The button battery inside supplies the Bluetooth receiver and the unlocking mechanism with power for around a year.
Not for nerds, just practical
The idea is good, as is the implementation. The padlock without a key is one of the inventions the world has actually been waiting for.
If you want to buy the Noke for 74.95 euros, you can find it here in the Coolstuff.de shop.
- What are the strangest misunderstandings about Uganda
- What is the future of the ripple price
- What is the right size for outdoor recreation
- What are the characteristics of a vacuole
- How should I start traveling
- Fistula surgery is painful
- What happens when family members vote differently
- How did lollipops get their name
- Why don't Liberal Democrats like Hillary Clinton?
- Is Flipkart safe to buy a cell phone
- How can I treat chronic headaches
- The ALL Career Institute offers franchise opportunities
- What are entrance doors
- What are the RTO fees in Pondicherry
- How did Karna Vishwaroopam see
- How good is a bad CEO
- What colors make the most memorable logos
- Adam was the Son of God
- What are some popular data formats
- Have you ever regretted not fighting?
- An untaxed income affects the FAFSA
- Even a child can learn to share
- Why are guards before funerals common
- How do you say release in Bengali
- What are the consecutive multiples of 10
- How do I delete the C programming
- What kind of bats are not harmful
- Is God Krishna a vegetarian
- Insurers pay the funeral expenses
- What is Jay Z's best verse
- Where does Amazon find its indie authors
- How is the work in the NDA exam
- What are the best new muscle cars